Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michjoe
    replied
    Learning is more easily accomplished if one has an open mind. Unfortunately, many people due to existing beliefs or for other reasons are not very open minded.

Leave a comment:

• nudenwv
    replied
    i feel learning is from experience. the more we experience the more we learn. so get out there and experience everything no matter if others understand you.

Leave a comment:

• WacoTX
    replied
    A very good question. All of the teachers on this board will/should have something to say about that.

You may have heard the phrase "I'm gonna learn you a thing or two". Impossible.

Learning is the assimulation of stimuli and making it part of ones own knowledge base. We pick and choose the things we learn although we learn somethings unwillingly. Usually a person must be ready/willing to learn.

Textiles may learn about nudism and add that information to their knowledge base but be unwilling to act on that information for various reasons.

Attracting more people to nudism is a selling process (advertising). Clubs need to do more advertising in their local areas. In the past this would have resulted in a lot of crank calls and vandalism. I think todays climate is much more conducive nude acceptance. AANR, TNS, and all of the clubs (landed or not) should be advertising. They should have pamphlets to send to prospects (available from AANR & TNS). Their contact with the public should be prepared to answer questions and sell nudism (their club).

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Adams
    replied
    What is your definition of learning? How does that definition affect how we try to help others "learn" about nudism?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Adams
    started a topic Learning?

Learning?

What is your definition of learning? How does that definition affect how we try to help others "learn" about nudism?
Working...
X