How was Halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was Halloween?

Hello everyone. I know I should have posted this one when I first logged on, but I wanted to comment on the topic I responded to. I was wondering if everyone had a Happy Halloween this week. I had hordes of trick-or-treaters. How about everybody else? Just curious. I hope everyone had fun regardless of what you did.

Ken Palmer

Hello everyone. I know I should have posted this one when I first logged on, but I wanted to comment on the topic I responded to. I was wondering if everyone had a Happy Halloween this week. I had hordes of trick-or-treaters. How about everybody else? Just curious. I hope everyone had fun regardless of what you did.

Ken Palmer

Comment

I had to work!

Comment

Wow! That didn't sound like fun at all. I hope you had no complications or emergencies that night. Some people pull the weirdest things on Halloween night, you know?

Ken Palmer

quote:
        Originally posted by FireProf:
        I had to work!

Comment

Actually it was a very quite night as far as emergencies go and a quite night as far as Trick or Treaters as well.

We always buy candy to pass out, put out a couple of lit pumpkins to let them know we are handing out treats. Last year we had about 50-60 kids, this year about 10. Worse part.....we got all that candy left and guess who's gonna eat it and who doesn't need it!

Comment

We attended one of the greatest Halloween parties ever! One beautiful family of our church loves to give big parties at their spacious home, and the Halloween party is one of their specialties, and especially their teenagers favorite party. The house and environs were decorated with Halloween decorations. Nearly every adult and the children at this large party were dresses up in Halloween costume. It was very interesting to see them, and I am eager to seen the photos taken.

We each brought a pot-luck dish and enjoyed a pot-luck dinner in the home, and later, whenever we choose to, we could go out into the back yard acreage and sit around the bonfire, as the weather was crisp. The socialization with friends was great. One of my best friends, whom we became friends in college many years ago, came from across state to my home as a house-guest for six days, so we attended this party together with my lady friend who wore an interesting costume.

A few days before this party, I arranged to have six of my friends sit together at one table at a Halloween Dance, and we had great fun dancing to a good band and had wonderful emotional enrichment in socializing, and I am so greatful.

Comment

I got dressed up and went Trick r Treating with my kids. We had a blast.

Comment

Chilly and wet. Yuck. The only bad-weather day in weeks, and it kind of spoiled it for the little folks, but come they did. We had close to a hundred, I guess. Mostly really small, too. (With their parents herding them, of course.)

Comment

Working...
                X