Back Shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Shaving

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for awhile, as Minnesota winters prohibit me from getting naked except for a shower.

Everyone else, including myself, has listed a thread about shaving (pubic regions, of course), but not about shaving back hair. How can this be done, as one of my arms is shorter than the other? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Pete

Hi everyone! I haven't been here for awhile, as Minnesota winters prohibit me from getting naked except for a shower.

Everyone else, including myself, has listed a thread about shaving (pubic regions, of course), but not about shaving back hair. How can this be done, as one of my arms is shorter than the other? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Pete

Comment

You can have someone else do your back for you. Otherwise taping both the electric razor and blade shaver to a stick. You may miss areas unless you have a good mirror system. That will take allot of time so best bet is to have somone else do it for you.

Comment

I elected to get my back waxed.
        A friend of mine recommended a lady that was doing the same for his back.

After a number of times, the hair grew back less and less.
        Eventually, I stopped the waxing.
        For 7 years now, no hair grows on my upper back at all.
        There is some in the centre-around the backbone, but not thick at all.

Comment

Well, one may also back up to a blow torch and just singe the hair off. But turn the fan on, burning hair has an unpleasant odor.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
            Well, one may also back up to a blow torch and just singe the hair off. But turn the fan on, burning hair has an unpleasant odor.

But that would set off the smoke alarms

Comment

get it waxed! It may hurt a bit but nothing too terrible and it lasts alot longer, is smoother and not nubby!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:

LOL.
                Good humour here.

Comment

Deal with nature. To go to such extremes for what reason? I thought that we all accepted each other for who and what we are.

quote:
                  Originally posted by pek1:

Thanks!!

Pete

Comment

Nair Hair Remover.
                    That and a good soft bristled shower brush, and you can get every inch of your back.

Just don't scrub it in too much. Wipe it on and wait 4 or 5 minutes and shower it off with as little scrubbing as possible.

I do it about once a month in the winter and a little more often in the summer.

Steve

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                      Nair Hair Remover.
                      That and a good soft bristled shower brush, and you can get every inch of your back.

Just don't scrub it in too much. Wipe it on and wait 4 or 5 minutes and shower it off with as little scrubbing as possible.

I do it about once a month in the winter and a little more often in the summer.

Steve

Steve,

That's a good idea, as were the others, except about leaving it. I honestly don't like back hair, not to mention other parts of the body hair (arms, chest, sac, etc.) due to odor. Others can't smell it, but I can.

By the way, Steve, do you belong to Avatan (I think that's the name of the club in East Bethel)?

Pete

Comment

Leave the back hairs be, they's ain't never hurt nobody!

Besides they's are supposed to be there otherwise Ma Nature wouldn't have put'em there!

Comment

Sometimes i do it myself with a help of 2 mirrors, but often my wife helps me. Usually i do it at the beginning of a summer to take sun better, not often. I remove whole the hair from my body and head.

Comment

Re: Back Shaving

Fortunately my back isn't very hairy since I don't have anyone to do it for me and trying to do it myself seems like it would be too much bother for someplace I can't see.

Comment

Working...
                            X