Ready, willing and able

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready, willing and able

I know this is a shot in the dark but what the heck, stranger things have happened.
    YEARS back I seen this foreign film called ready, willing and able (it's not a movie you think it is) that obviously took place overseas by the voices being of a bit.
    It involved a group of friends, and their lives, that ended up at a nude beach by chance. One friend was too shy to join the others at the beach but hung back until half way thru the movie he finally broke down and joined in and found that it wasn't so bad.
    This movie took place in the 70's.
    If I could get a hold of that movie, it sure would be terrific.

Steve

I know this is a shot in the dark but what the heck, stranger things have happened.
    YEARS back I seen this foreign film called ready, willing and able (it's not a movie you think it is) that obviously took place overseas by the voices being of a bit.
    It involved a group of friends, and their lives, that ended up at a nude beach by chance. One friend was too shy to join the others at the beach but hung back until half way thru the movie he finally broke down and joined in and found that it wasn't so bad.
    This movie took place in the 70's.
    If I could get a hold of that movie, it sure would be terrific.

Steve

Comment

Working...
    X