I wonder what percentage Naturists are Lefthanded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what percentage Naturists are Lefthanded

I just did a search , to find out that 11 percent of the Population is Lefthanded . Now lets breakit down What percentage of us Naturists is Lefthanded .

I am.....so is my husband but both kids are right handed.

You should set up a poll!

Comment

im going to guess 11%?

Comment

I'm right-handed, but the lady I am interested in (fortunately, she is quite alright with getting naked!) is left-handed...

Comment

Denital C Wow that is cool . Wasnt it hard for them when you tried to teach them something ? My son tried to copy me because I couldnt transpose , he shoots pool Lefty though . I wanted one of my two children to be Lefty but it wasnt a big deal. Im the only one in my family of five that is. I tell people that God saved it for special people . We are all born Right Handed only the best of us over come it.

Comment

Hey Zorro ,

Here is aneat fact sit on her left and you two can hold hands while eating.

Comment

I am right -handed. Wife was born left-handed but changed when she was young. (A stupid custom carried on by her father who I think should have known better, Supposedly it was better to be right -handed))

Comment

Hey Car/Buff,
                Yes, it was a bit difficult teaching them things. Using a mirror image approach helped. I do quite a few things right handed so guess that helped too.

I use right handed sissors but think that came from the fact that the left handed ones SUCKED growing up!

Comment

In answer to the topic's question, I'd lay odds it's close to the population in general.

I wonder what the numbers are for those who are truely ambidextrious?

Comment

I wondered what on this question has to do with nudity but then I realised that the answers should be matched with the answers to a topic on this site a while back - "Relaxed penis position" the following is the poll

KESLIN QUOTE - "So as a result of the recent controversy in my "I just got a camera" thread, I decided to see what the average is in this area.

So here's the question (for the males, I don't think women have an average penis position): When you're fully relaxed, and lying on your back, how is your penis positioned?

As for me, I think it's obvious from my avatar that I chose the "Laying on my belly" option.

Question:
                    So as a result of the recent controversy in my "I just got a camera" thread, I decided to see what the average is in this area.

So here's the question (for the males, I don't think women have an average penis position): When you're fully relaxed, and lying on your back, how is your penis positioned?

As for me, I think it's obvious from my avatar that I chose the "Laying on my belly" option.

Choices:
                    Resting on my scrotum
                    Pointing down towards my left leg
                    Pointing down towards my right leg
                    Laying on my belly
                    Some other position (please post to specify)"

By the way I am left handed but centre penis position

JAMES

Comment

I am a lefty.

Comment

I was born as lefthanded according tests shown my left foot and hand stronger as right. But Soviet educational system never allowed exclusion of learning to write with exclusive a right hand. So I am grown as a righthanded. With a left I can write only some wrinkels nothing more. As a result I dont know what am I.

Comment

Right handed here.

I was hoping to see that all the others here were left handed.
                          It's supposed to be a fact the only left=handed people are in their 'right' minds.

Comment

I am ambidextrous. I started to write left handed but in school I had a teacher who believed everyone should write right handed, so I write with either hand, but do better with my right. I can use most tools and shoot with either hand, and am a switch hitter in baseball.

Comment

I'm a lefty.. have been for quite a while.

Dee's right about the scissors. I'll add that the cord on an iron and running a circular saw give me trouble too.

Comment

Working...
                              X