Easily Amused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily Amused

Wow, I am in the top 100 posters on this forum. I didn't know I was that sociable

Only three more posts until I achieve silver.

When you attain "Supreme Member" do you attain a higher enlightenment??

Enquiring minds want to know.

Wow, I am in the top 100 posters on this forum. I didn't know I was that sociable

Only three more posts until I achieve silver.

When you attain "Supreme Member" do you attain a higher enlightenment??

Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Enlightenment means you don't care where you stand in relation to others, and you have no expectation of enlightenment.

Comment

It's late here in the woods of Maine. I was just babbling. You know what they say: "Sanity is highly overrated, especially when practiced daily".

Comment

Amen.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by missCarol:
            Amen.

WOW, you are quick on the send button. I just barely posted that last one and you had replied.

Are you looking over my shoulder??

Comment

Betcha missCarol was responding to Brian...

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by missouriboy:
                Betcha missCarol was responding to Brian...

THAT would explain it!!! Thanks

Comment

Wow! Now you can take all that silver down town and spend it all in the general store there! Congrats !

Spring is coming. I really hate winter !

Comment

You all must have more time to respond to these forums than I do. I find I can read most of the posts, but responding takes more thought and time.
                    I'm still a new Member

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by tomkojohn:
                      You all must have more time to respond to these forums than I do. I find I can read most of the posts, but responding takes more thought and time.
                      I'm still a new Member

No, I just don't watch TV or play video games.

Comment

Oh, so I have to give up my toys to be able to post more? Say it isn't so!

Comment

quote:
                          Oh, so I have to give up my toys to be able to post more? Say it isn't so!

No, I just mean that I am not distracted by such toys. Your results may vary.

Comment

Hey there tomkojohn. Don't feel bad about not responding as we do. It took me quite some time to just get comfortable to responding to certain posts regarding specific topics. It just takes a little time! You'll fit right in. I know what you mean about reading the posts faster than responding to them.

Ken Palmer

quote:
                            I'm still a new Member

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try responding to more posts.

I do need to save time for playing video games with my kids, and watching TV though

I do a lot less of that than I used to. When I had more time to play video games I could even beat my kids at some of the games, but alas no more.

It could be that I'm just getting older and slower ---- no that couldn't be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X