What to tell children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to tell children

I came across this webpage a good while ago, and I thought it was a pretty good source of info for parents who are trying to bring their kids into nudism. Today I found it again after years, so I can finally post it.

http://www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/c...ell/index.html

I came across this webpage a good while ago, and I thought it was a pretty good source of info for parents who are trying to bring their kids into nudism. Today I found it again after years, so I can finally post it.

http://www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/c...ell/index.html

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Does anyone find it odd that this topic has only and minimal views? I guess not may people have children?

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Darwin:
          Does anyone find it odd that this topic has only and minimal views? I guess not may people have children?

LOL, the topic had only been up for one hour when you posted this, early on a Sunday morning (in the US). Give us a chance to wake up! LOL

-Mark

Comment

Some excellent advice there, Nudony. Thanks for posting so those with children will know of this resource.

Comment

My children are very small enough to discuss, so we go to sauna (or on the beach) whole the family, it's pretty!

Comment

Very good article Nudony: The more info and guidence we have the better. Rick

Comment

Thanks, The wife is going ove it to send to our son, who is thinking of sending the grandkids to us for summer. We flat told them we weren't going ot give up our resort weekends.

Comment

Excellent read for first time children questions,our daughter was bought up since baby with nudism, so not a problem even now at nearly 14yrs old.She still loves going away to nudist resorts and getting nude with us and other kids.

Comment

Definitely good information to keep in mind for my son when he gets old enough to start asking. I need to make sure my wife reads this so we are both prepared.

I'm glad right now that nobody thinks twice about my son being naked (he's 1), I just want to keep it that way

Comment

Children impress very easily and is far too easy to impress them with the wrong ideals. Good advice towards helping children culture their understanding methods is always great to share with others.

Comment

Working...
                        X