Weather in the north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather in the north

I've been looking at the weather on weather channel, local coverage (here in FL they love to show the nastiest winter stuff up north) & on internet. It looks like a nasty winter coming & sure will have a bad effect on outdoor activities. I'd be interested in seeing reports from people in the north & how they cope with it & still manage a naked lifestyle.

I've been looking at the weather on weather channel, local coverage (here in FL they love to show the nastiest winter stuff up north) & on internet. It looks like a nasty winter coming & sure will have a bad effect on outdoor activities. I'd be interested in seeing reports from people in the north & how they cope with it & still manage a naked lifestyle.

Comment

I cannot be nude outdoors when it's cold. My body can't stand the cold. What am I doing in Michigan? It's where I was born. I was going to stay in Virginia where I was discharged from the Air Force, but I couldn't find a job and came home. I've been here ever since.

If I was a member of a nudist resort, I would go there every day to enjoy the pool and hot tub, but I'm not going to pay $20 a day to get in just to do that when it's too cold to be outside, which is where I would rather be. In warm weather I'm rarely indoors at the resort.

Now when it's only in the 40's for highs, I do my nude thing indoors. It turned cold very quickly, but then that's Michigan. We have two kinds of weather--hot and muggy or cold and rainy.

Comment

Just this past weekend, I was at Valley View to shingle the roof of my storage shed. The high temp was in the mid fities(F) with scattered rain showers, I was nude and thought it was just ducky! I was very comfortable.

Comment

Colorado is not that bad as winters go.(The front range anyway) You acclamate(sp?) to it.

If a 60 degree day hits in July, it is cold.
          If a 40 degree day hits in December, it is warm.

If Denver stayed between 50 and 75 year round, it would be perfect.

Those of you down south would be amazed how easily you can walk around at 20 in T-shirts after a week of below zero. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well my wife and our family are naturists and we live about 900 miles north of Vancouver BC Canada. Right now its been very warm about 27 degrees celsius today. But that won't last long. We should be in cooler weather shortly and in time about -40 degrees celsius. What do we do? Well we bought a hot tub to solve that problem. We use it alot ourselves and also with our naturist friends. We also turn up the heat sometimes just to be able to experience naturism again!

Comment

Working...
            X