Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist Real Estate Agent

Hello,

We are planning on relocating to the Inland Empire, Temecula California area in the next year or so. Are there any naturist real estate agents on this forum who cover that area. We would like somone who would understand our needs for totally private backyard etc. and save time in pre-screening homes to view.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Jay

Hello,

We are planning on relocating to the Inland Empire, Temecula California area in the next year or so. Are there any naturist real estate agents on this forum who cover that area. We would like somone who would understand our needs for totally private backyard etc. and save time in pre-screening homes to view.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Jay

Comment

Such agents are probably scarce, but you can explain your requirements to any agent and most likely get a sincere response. Here's an example: friendamine who is a gun hobbyist and a nudist, told his (female) agent, "I want a place where I can stand naked on my front porch, firing my guns, and have NO problems from other people." It worked; she found him such a place and he bought it.

Comment

Jay Jones,

There was a discussion about this a short time back. The concensus was that even though you couldn't find a "Naturist" Real Estate agent, telling your agent that backyard privacy is a top priority, without telling them you're a naturists, narrows their field to find you that special place with your special needs.

Make sure to be specific such as; high (minimum 6') blockwalls, no adjacent properties able to look down or into your backyard or back of your home, lots of foliage, trees, etc. to add to the privacy, things like that.

I can appreciate and understand you hesitation in telling a real estate agent that you're a nudist, I don't particularly care to be the topic around the water cooler either!

Good luck..........we may move there as well and have to have this very conversation with a real estate agent in the future.

FP

Comment

As a Real estate agent here in florida, I would love the opportunity to help a fellow naturist.But the advice mentioned prior is good. just mention you want privacy etc and most agents will get the picture.
          Rick.

Comment

WHen searching for this place I told my agent I wanted to be able to go into my back yard in my undershorts and not offend anyone while having he privacy I needed. That got the point across, but as it was I found this place on my own less an agent so it worked out all over. In fact, my agent represented me and never showed the house!

It is good to have an agent if you are a buyer where your agent will know the nuances of the contracting and how to properly represent your offer on paper so you get what you want to buy and the seller gets his money giving what is to be sold without an anchor tied to it.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind replies and we'll take your advice while continuing to monitor this topic for an agent. It took a long time to find our current home with a private backyard, pool and spa. It is perfect but we have to move. My wife describes it as a little piece of paradise. We'll be sorry to leave and hope we'll find another as good or better.

Hey FP we might be neighbors some day. What if we spend all this time searching for homes with private yards and discover the people next door are naked!! What a hoot!!

We seem to have more than this in common. I always read your posts since I almost fell out of my chair finding out I'm not the only one who rides around Lake Mojave naked in a rented patio boat.

Tried one of the red ski boats this past spring. The lake was like glass and the heat was about 115. You can't beat standing at the wheel, haulin A up the lake naked as a JayBird gettin a total airbath feeling that warm wind at about 35 knots. Yahoo!! Had a great naked hike up the canyon by 83 dollar cove to boot.
              Don't suppose you make it out to Deep Creek too!!

Thanks again to all so far for your replies.

Jay

Comment

Working...
              X