Worldwide Nudity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worldwide Nudity

Can you imagine what the world would be like today if everybody went au natural? I wonder if it would be a better place to live?

Can you imagine what the world would be like today if everybody went au natural? I wonder if it would be a better place to live?

Comment

What a wonderful world this would be if everyone could be nude all the time if they so desired, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i voted yes but I think I better statement would be if every one had the option to go nude with out being questioned .

Comment

Exactly how would the world be "better?" It would be better for those who do not agree with the laws, but as for it being better, I don't think I can agree with it.

I did not vote as neither answer exactly fit my ideas. One social policy cannot change the world for the "better".

Bob S.

Comment

There wouldn't be any concealed weapons nor shoplifting to worry about. Ha! Armed robberies would be hard to pull off. How would the robbers hide their faces? Just a thought

Comment

I agree with ranul the wording is not right . We need to have the choice to say yes or no to clothing. I would love to be able to go nude when I wanted to.YEA [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it would be great if we all had the choice to go nude without be questioned about our motives. I know I would sure like to go out my front door nude and walk down the street to get my mail without being thrown in jail. It would be nice, though I'm not sure it would change the world.

Comment

I voted yes...Body acceptance would be universal.The sex nudity thing would be non existing..All the money spent on clothes could be used to combat world hunger...When the weather is nice..we would all be more comfortable and therefore happier and more peaceful.And the World would be more honest and open..With nothing to hide. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I did not vote as for the wording also. But I think Outdoorsman said it best. I truly feel the world would be a much better place if people could just get over their paranoria of nudity.
                    And I'm a true believer, that if enough people feel strong enough about some thing it will come to be. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                    Steevo Here

Comment

Excuse me I ment Outdoorbare.
                      Peace every one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

i think the world would be better, and if it wasn't better, well than at least my little world would be better because i would be naked. i agree with outdoorsbare-man.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Here's a relevant quote I found:

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps". They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behaviour whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us." - Anonymous

Oh yes, here's another one:

"Nudity is undignified and an error of taste." - Adolf Hitler

Rik

Comment

Ric; Well thats one idea but segragation would just not be a viable option, wouldnt it be nice though if naked and clothed people could coexist without all the social taboos? maybe in the near future with the proper presentation of our nudist proposals we who wish to do so may go about our daily lives naked without fear of reprisal or intimidation.

Comment

Ric; Well thats one idea but segragation would just not be a viable option, wouldnt it be nice though if naked and clothed people could coexist without all the social taboos? maybe in the near future with the proper presentation of our nudist proposals we who wish to do so may go about our daily lives naked without fear of reprisal or intimidation. I agree Hitler was one of if not the scourges of the 20th century but also he was a segerationalist of the most murderous degree.

Comment

Working...
                              X