George Mallory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Mallory

I just finished reading "The Wildest Dream" about the mountain climber George Mallory. He had for years been thought to have been the first to climb Mt. Everest along with his friend Sandy Irvine. It was not until Mallory's body was discovered on the mountain with evidence of a likely fall and injury that lead to his death. Sandy's body was never found.

In reading a few books either on Mallory or about the expedition that sought to find his body, I was surprised to lean that Mallory was a naturist and often enjoyed hiking or swimming nude. if If anyone is interested in mountain climbing or this facinating individual, I would recommend the books The Wildest Dream, Last Climb or Ghosts of Everest.

I just finished reading "The Wildest Dream" about the mountain climber George Mallory. He had for years been thought to have been the first to climb Mt. Everest along with his friend Sandy Irvine. It was not until Mallory's body was discovered on the mountain with evidence of a likely fall and injury that lead to his death. Sandy's body was never found.

In reading a few books either on Mallory or about the expedition that sought to find his body, I was surprised to lean that Mallory was a naturist and often enjoyed hiking or swimming nude. if If anyone is interested in mountain climbing or this facinating individual, I would recommend the books The Wildest Dream, Last Climb or Ghosts of Everest.

Comment

The cover

Comment

Nice pics and information, but is there anyway the pictures could be downsized so that you don't have to move the mouse around to see one pic? Nice information to know. Thanks.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nudeM:
          ..is there anyway the pictures could be downsized so that you don't have to move the mouse around to see one pic?

Done!

Comment

I used to live in the white mountains of New Hampshire. Was not unusual to be hiking on a high trail and find nude people enjoying the scenery and wilderness, mostly men but were women there on occasion also.

Comment

Thanks Doug.

Comment

Working...
              X