the lack of female users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the lack of female users

I'm really surprised at the lack of female users here, this is a great forum, covers a huge amount of subjects that you could't find elsewhere. I know it's notorious for women to shy away from some nudist sites, but this is unominous, and very friendly. It's not like they have to post a photo, though there are at least as many ladies in the gallery as guys, why are't they in the forum or chat room. seems like a question for reqruiters, or maybe just me.

I'm really surprised at the lack of female users here, this is a great forum, covers a huge amount of subjects that you could't find elsewhere. I know it's notorious for women to shy away from some nudist sites, but this is unominous, and very friendly. It's not like they have to post a photo, though there are at least as many ladies in the gallery as guys, why are't they in the forum or chat room. seems like a question for reqruiters, or maybe just me.

Comment

[b]
      Don't worry. There are members of the female persuasion here (myself included). What I am disappointed in this the lack of canine posters. I really am interested in what dogs have to say about naturism. Do long-haired dogs that never get clipped feel more shame about their bodies than doggies who get groomed regularly? I need to know these things! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok Dawg..question?...
        Is excessive wagging considered improper etiquette?

Comment

Have you seen the "Forum Contributors" post under "New Naturists"? That might provide some insight.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Raised_by_She-Wolf:
            [qb]
            [b]
            Don't worry. There are members of the female persuasion here (myself included). What I am disappointed in this the lack of canine posters. I really am interested in what dogs have to say about naturism. Do long-haired dogs that never get clipped feel more shame about their bodies than doggies who get groomed regularly? I need to know these things! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
            you scare me, seroiusly, you need some help. Just kidding, I think long haired dogs are prettier than say, poodles who are shaved, FOR WHAT/

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by S.M.A.:
              [qb] Have you seen the "Forum Contributors" post under "New Naturists"? That might provide some insight. [/qb]
              Yah seems like if they are female, they don't stay long, or if they are still here don't post, I'm sure they to have oppinions. Really would like to here from them, they are safe here, they use fake names, and don't have to post a picture, though would be nice, they can voice there oppinions on many topics many that are important to this lifestyle, ok I'm off the soap box, sorry to have used your space S.M.A.: later

Comment

To continue with this issue of the lack of females in this forum, there may be alot of ladies that are here but afraid to post, we have some females here that post regularly, I don't think they are harrassed or bothered, we had a young ladie here a while ago, here name was Jacki, she had the nerve to post a photo, I rated her a 5 because she had that much nerve, I haven't seen her around latly, makes you wonder if there are bad people in here that are here for the jolly's and not great topics covered and such. We really need the input of women, we see topics like errections, size, and many other out of the norm topics, it would be refreshing to here from the ladies side, we have some but then they are swamped with mens point of view. it would be nice to here from some ladies, I know you're out there, speak up, you are anoumous. Plus you can't meet us single guys if you don't speak up.

Comment

Ok River Rat, I'm here, I'm female, and I post all the time in the off topic fun stuff. I've never been harrassed by anyone. I find a lot of the topics to be...yawn...kind of shhhh...boring.
                  I also do not want to be called a female user...how about female poster...female contributer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

You're right HW, obviously with 600+ posts, but there are so few of you that I feel you get out there enough, I'd bet there arn't 10 female contributers in this forum. I'm glad to be in this forum, I've checked out many others, this by far is the best. recruit some of your freinds some from your nudist places. single would be good, I'd like to meet someone in here?? Kidding, though Iam single, I just think we are way one sided. When men ask men if penis size maters, I don't really think another man answering is important. so I guess lets leave it at that, HW bring friends.

Comment

Ok RR, can I call you RR? You say there are not enough of me? I think one of me is all the world can handle. lol [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Oh wait, you meant females in the forums. You are right about that, don't know the reason, well maybe I do. But if I tell you everyone is going to want to know. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
                      As a female my opinion on penis size: I don't care if you are hung like a horse or resemble a thimble, as long as there is no wood showing. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Wood not good.
                      As for naturists friends....all my naturist friends are right here on forums. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have yet to meet anyone as this is all new to me. Most of my textile friends are men, don't know why. I have spent way too much time being hw, aka house wife, so I have very few new friends, most are long time friends. I have turned some people on to this site. (Do I get brownie points for that?) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                      As for you being single...sorry, I can't help you there. Just keep looking, never give up and never say never. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey I am a female [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] and I totally agree with HW on the over use/concern you guys have regarding your size...the most important part of it is how you conduct yourselves when you are nude and we are in the same crowd...erections and beaches make for bad combinations in my book...and I am a true beach bum when it comes to nice weather. More than one jerk has come accross my very sharp tongue when we are in the same crowd and he decides to show off how big he can get [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

I also am single...I know my point is...exactly... I just happen to be a single female who enjoys the beach and yes, I have met at least one other person who does post on here...we actually have chatted many times while enjoying the sun on the same beach.

I also have met a number of other people who post on other BB's and frequent the Nudist Chat rooms...of the total, I would say a good 70% are really nice people and the remaining 30% either need help or should redefine why they call themselves nudists...in the case of one, perv would be a better title...because he wasn't a nudist according to the true definition of the word.

Here is something else I have learned with my bag of security tricks...*Note, everyone should have one of these...guys included, when going to the beach or meeting someone from here for the first time in public...not everyone is on the up and up from the BB's/Chatrooms [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

One of the best tools one can take to the beach or anywhere else, is common sence...this is often the most lethal weapon anyone can have if they encounter someone who is doing something they shouldn't [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] With this tool, one can use safely anything else they may have on them for protection...the next is a very sharp tongue...noting is more detramental to ones self esteem than to have someone put them in their place if their intent is to have sex of any kind wherever without your permission with you...this includes masterbating in the bushes...as can sometimes be the case in public parks and beaches [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Finally if it is possible to get ones cell phone to work in some of these secluded areas...this can be a very valuable tool in the event someone actually needs help with some of these jerks who refused to leave you alone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Back to the topic why there may not be more females who post here, I think both the fact you guys are far more comfortable with your bodies...thus the ratio of males to females is greater as a whole and the some of the topics are less appealing to us females in general are why as a female, we are a minority...frankly my dear, most could care less if you are 3" or 10" the important thing is how do you conduct yourself out in public when you are nude???

No offense guys, but I do enjoy watching and reading material from both genders in addition to being a regular on the beach...and sadly a lot of the females I have seen on the beach are there more for the guy they are with than themselves...in this case, I strongly suspect it has a lot to do with the behavior that is displayed there by you guys [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

with a lot of the stupid things guys say here, namely the penis size and errections talks, it is of no surprise to me that there are very little women who post here

Comment

This is such a `catch-22' situation.I agree that some of the posts are repititious but there are new users registering every day and this forum is about providing information.I also agree that some of the posts are stupid but I don't think everyone agrees with everything I say and everyone has the right to express themselves.
                            Until we have somewhat of a gender balance the opinions and subject matter will be `male-biased'.

Comment

Hello HW, sorry I mentioned penis size , it is not my topic of choice. It just gets brought up alot, Thats not why I chose this topic. I would just like to hear from more ladies. the topic does not have to be penis size. If you have some friends who just happen to be female, bring them in, it's a great forum even if not a nudist/naturist.

Comment

Working...
                              X