Naturist Vs Nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist Vs Nudist

I am just wondering if there anybody out there, believes that Naturist and a nudist are two different types of people. Iam just asking to see other peoples views, I had this question boiling in my heart for a long time. and Please tell me why you believe the way you do.

I am just wondering if there anybody out there, believes that Naturist and a nudist are two different types of people. Iam just asking to see other peoples views, I had this question boiling in my heart for a long time. and Please tell me why you believe the way you do.

Comment

Iam going to push some bottons, I see people viewing this question, and know body has guts to answer my question, yes there is a difference, I will tell you later, I just want to read what people views are, to justify or I maybe wrong, come on people. yours truly gary

Comment

Dude -

Maybe you didn't push ENOUGH buttons, or you would have found that this topic was covered a few weeks ago. Check out http://clothesfreeforums.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/140...152/m/5530073393/p/1

Maybe we're looking, but saying . . . didn't we already do this topic???

Comment

quote:
          didn't we already do this topic???
          Yes, at least twice. In the thread at your link, I gave the link to the prior thread.

That should just about cover it!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by garynudist:
            I don't. I think they're both just terms that have no intristic meaning beyond their ability to be descriptive, and like all terms are subject to all sorts of semi-arbitrarily assigned meaning, biases, misunderstandings, etc., etc.

In short, there are MANY "different types of people" with naturist/nudist inclinations.

Comment

Working...
            X