need new light bulbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new light bulbs?

Can someone tell me where I can go on-line to buy new lightbulbs? Specifically, I need to replace the ones on the left hand side of the CFI site which are lit when there's an addition to one of the topics. ALL of my lightbulbs have gone grey!

Can someone tell me where I can go on-line to buy new lightbulbs? Specifically, I need to replace the ones on the left hand side of the CFI site which are lit when there's an addition to one of the topics. ALL of my lightbulbs have gone grey!

Comment

And now they're back!

Maybe I really need a psychiatrist or optometrist to deal with my perception problems?

Comment

What color is the light bulb? That makes a difference.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by codylechien:

That is a problem. Maybe they need to get some of those new energy efficient flourescent bulbs. Or, perhaps try the "Latest Posts" search at the top of the screen.

Blessings

Bob

Comment

Do you think some of that Light Bulb Spray Repair will work ??

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by codylechien:
              ALL of my lightbulbs have gone grey!

That's not your lights, its your electricity. You had a brownout - because of the heavy demand for air conditioning during those two days of record high temperatures the electric utility was unable to keep the full voltage available.

-Mark

Comment

For now,compact flourescents are a goog way to save energy. What is really'up and coming' is led lighting.Amount of lumens per watt far exceeds any other form of lighting. They are now available for indoor growing as well.They use only the light spectrum that plants require.In a few years the price will drop dramatically.LED lighting is different in that heat and temperature is not involved In the process of making light. Incandesant,Metal halide,High pressure sodium,all conventional lamps, high temperatures are needed to make light.

Comment

Working...
                X