Progress Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress Report

Well, not that anyone really cares but I thought I'd let everyone know that this is my second Summer spending as much time nude as I can. At home inside, I'm nude all the time now and that includes sleeping nude. Last year when I was nude I did think about it as I walked around the house, this year I don't. Also, all the shades are left up this year, last year some were down, I checked and you can't really see in from the outside unless you walk right up to the window. I have been outside a lot when it's dark at night and early morning, I really enjoy that, the breeze feels real good!
    I hope to visit Sunny Haven in Granger, IN. in the near future. That would be my first time with other people. (I'm a little nervous about that!) Well, other then that all I can say is why didn't I start this when I was younger? Ah yes, this is the life!

Well, not that anyone really cares but I thought I'd let everyone know that this is my second Summer spending as much time nude as I can. At home inside, I'm nude all the time now and that includes sleeping nude. Last year when I was nude I did think about it as I walked around the house, this year I don't. Also, all the shades are left up this year, last year some were down, I checked and you can't really see in from the outside unless you walk right up to the window. I have been outside a lot when it's dark at night and early morning, I really enjoy that, the breeze feels real good!
    I hope to visit Sunny Haven in Granger, IN. in the near future. That would be my first time with other people. (I'm a little nervous about that!) Well, other then that all I can say is why didn't I start this when I was younger? Ah yes, this is the life!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by jann8000:

Congratulations on your progress in changing to a naked person. It does take time to unlearn all the fear around clothes. Going to a nudist park and being naked in front of other naked people takes some courage at first, but you get used to it really quickly. You really don't turn into a pumpkin when someone sees your body.

Blessings and good times.

Bob

Comment

great start jann! just jump right in there and go to a nudist resort/lodge or join a non landed group. the more you're around nude people the easier you will become comfortable. keep going forward!!

Comment

Working...
        X