X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Marbella - A movie

I just rented the movie 'Oh Marbella'

http://www.ohmarbella.com/

It's a comedy of mistaken identities etc and is quite amusing but the reason I am posting this here is that there is quite a positive view of Naturism in the movie.
    A couple are mistakenly booked in at a Nudist Resort for a long weekend and when they get there the guy's boss is also there. Well worth a rent if only to see Naturism depicted in a movie in a matter of fact way !
    Cheers,
    Mrbee

I just rented the movie 'Oh Marbella'

http://www.ohmarbella.com/

It's a comedy of mistaken identities etc and is quite amusing but the reason I am posting this here is that there is quite a positive view of Naturism in the movie.
    A couple are mistakenly booked in at a Nudist Resort for a long weekend and when they get there the guy's boss is also there. Well worth a rent if only to see Naturism depicted in a movie in a matter of fact way !
    Cheers,
    Mrbee

Comment

Spelling !

I can only apologise for my spelling in the above gallery - it's my typing that is at fault rather than my English ability - honest
      Cheers, Mrbee

Comment

Looks like a good film I'll have to check it out, thanks for the heads up mrbee!

Comment

How can we find this movie in the USA?

Comment

I was just checking myself. Although Amazon.com sells it, it is not a compatible DVD with USA & Canadian DVD players, as it's an import from Germany. You need a PAL to NTSC player to be able to view it.

Thanks for letting us know about it, Mrbee!

Comment

Thanks for bringing it to us Mrbee....I watched the trailer and the movie seems like a lot of fun!
              Also it can be an excellent introduction for people new to the nudist lifestyle !

Comment

I tried to see the trailer but no succes. Some other things were error 404

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman:
                  I was just checking myself. Although Amazon.com sells it, it is not a compatible DVD with USA & Canadian DVD players, as it's an import from Germany. You need a PAL to NTSC player to be able to view it.

Thanks for letting us know about it, Mrbee!
                  If you have a DVD player in your PC, you should be able to watch it there.

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
                  David
                  Last edited by D-TX; 09-22-2007, 11:10 PM. Reason: Fixing "quotes", they didn't transition well to the new forum.

Comment

Looks like an interesting movie...dunno if it'll be available in my part of the world though!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Journeyman:

Thanks for the tip, MrBee.

Looking for a "spare" multipurpose DVD player, check out the CyberHome DVD-300 player. For about $25 on eBay (plus shipping), you get a small (9x9x2-inch) player that reportedly will play all regions (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) and plays PAL as well as NTSC disks on any NTSC TV.

Here's the link to eBay: http://tinyurl.com/rdzlf

I've seen the player and it appears to be pretty slick, but can't verify the manufacturer's claim that it's multi-region and plays PAL DVD's properly.

(By the way, I have no connection to either eBay or CyberHome - just thought I'd pass on what I think is a pretty cool deal.)

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Jason Lee:
                        Oh Marbella Trailer contains sex scenes or simulated sex scenes. Nothing to do with Naturism/Nudism

I viewed the trailer and it looks like it has quite a few nudist/naturist scenes in it. And I am pretty sure that some nudists have sex.

It is a feature film after all - not a naturist documentary. And the sex wasn't presented as part of social naturist activities.

Comment

Cool Mr. Bee

Comment

Must be fun to watch, and like others said before, a good introduction to people who wanne start into nudism.

Will look for the movie and add to my collection, and whenever the right people show up in the house, I will have the movie to watch.

Thanks MrBee!!

Comment

If you try to buy it from amazon.de I can tell you that now they are out of it. There is no left. This has been good commercial for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X