Nudist advertising?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist advertising?

I have wondered about this for awhile now; why don't any of the nudist/naturist organizations have their own credit cards? Visa, MasterCard, etc.
    I have read articles talking about to increase participation in nudism, nudists need to "come out of the closet". Seems like one step in that direction would be to use a credit card advertising AANR, TNS, INA, etc. I would get and use one!

I have wondered about this for awhile now; why don't any of the nudist/naturist organizations have their own credit cards? Visa, MasterCard, etc.
    I have read articles talking about to increase participation in nudism, nudists need to "come out of the closet". Seems like one step in that direction would be to use a credit card advertising AANR, TNS, INA, etc. I would get and use one!

Comment

You are right! TNS and AANR do all of their advertising in other naturist publications. They should be advertising in womens journals and homemaking publications.

Comment

That's a fantastic idea!!

Comment

I think more advertising would be a wonderful thing! It was an article in a women's magazine that made me realize I was a nudist, and it's a shame I haven't seen more articles like it.

Comment

Maybe a large established card compeny would subsedise this where it could draw in more subscribers to the plan.

Comment

AARP
              AAA
              Travel and Leisure.
              Reader Digest, would all be good candidates.
              Rascal

Comment

Sometimes, my INA card "slips" out when searching for my ATM card. It happens too fast for any mention. Oh well.

Comment

The Woodall's campground directory has an ad for one of the big Florida nude resorts. Cypress Cove I believe.
                  Ads like that should be in there for every nude park.

Comment

I am given to understand that MBNA Bank in the U.S. does lots of credit card deals with universities and sports teams where the cards are issued with the logos or pictures of these groups.
                    Perhaps, one of the nudist associations in the U.S. could arrange this for their members.

Comment

Long overdue anyway.
                      Needed for Funding & PR alone.

Need rates for using card decent too.
                      Merchendise rates?

Comment

This is a great idea. And so is advertising in non-nudist publications. But first, we have to get those publications to be willing to accept our advertising, as many have rejected earlier attempts to place ads (some are starting to come around lately). This is one good reason to join a national nudist organization (Business needs to see how much of an financial impact nudists can and do have).
                        Florida Cracker

Comment

And you'd carry this card in your pocket?

Oh, wait....

Comment

Working...
                          X