• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing and being naked in the rain

Does anyone go naked in the rain - like the song,

Comment

Not sure of the song but I have been outside in our backyard while it was raining. As long as it's a summer rain and not a winter rain I can enjoy quite a long time out in it, but if it's a winter rain, I'm more apt to get what needs to get done and get back inside.

Winter rain and wind are just a bit too cold for me to be naked in.

Comment

I have not.
        But, I have recently developed a plan and a place.
        Just need the rain now.
        (hope its warm!)

Comment

It is truly a great experience. You have got to try it at least once. It is so refreshing......bring the kids out in the rain too, they will love it.

Comment

well cant say I have danced naked in the rain, but have certainly been outside when its raining, something I dont mind doing as long as its not too cold

Comment

A couple years ago, while I was at Haulover Beach, it started raining.
              I was amazed at how many people left the beach for shelter.
              I just tossed my beach towel under the umbrella and went for a walk.
              Every once in awhile when the timing is right, I take a walk in the rain around my yard. It's a feeling everyone should experience atleast once.

Steve

Comment

quote:

Dear Ewan.
                I have been nude out in the rain several times including at Maslins Beach.
                Very invigorating experience.
                Stood on the back lawn a short while ago during a hail storm, don`t know what the neighbours would have thought if they could have seen me, a skinny nude man standing in the rain.
                When you go naked in the rain do you play your bagpipes or Celtic harp?
                Best regards from all of us here, the 3 little sausage dogs also send their regards.
                John S.

Comment

I've been nude in the rain a few times, and being nude makes it less upsetting than when you're wering clothes that get wet and stick to your skin. I was on a nude walk at Turtle Lake Resort one time when it started raining halfway though my walk. I just finished my walk which took about twenty minutes. I passed people who were in their cars who probably thought I was nuts . It was in Michigan, and Michigan rain is cold even in the summer. I had to keep wiping the rain out of my eyes so I could see. I was getting a little chilled by the time I finished my walk. That happened one other time at Lake Como Resort while I was walking nude, but it just sprinkled. Florida rain is a little warmer than Michigan rain.

Comment

One of the best feelings ever:

You're in a pool or in the ocean swimming. It's raining. As you come out of the cool water, the warm rain hits your skin. The feeling is undescribable.

IT"S AWESOME!!!

Comment

I highly recommend it.

Comment

Hanging out in the Hot Tub is an awesome experience when it is raining.

Comment

Since writing that last post it started raining, and I just had to go out and enjoy it. I felt like a kid again walking and just standing in the rain letting it pour down on me. It felt wonderful until I started to get a little chilled. There's no way I could have done that in Michigan in late September.

"Just walking in the rain, getting soaking wet."

Comment

I have cycled in summer rain. The rain made encounter with other people less probable. Have told a story about this before.

Comment

Well we just had one heck of a downpour here. I would have gone out and frolicked in it but there was some lightning involved

Comment

Working...
                              X