Nudism! A Lifestyle Like No Other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudism! A Lifestyle Like No Other

In my opinion, I think nudism is unlike any other lifestyle because..It never get's old! There is always something new that people can experience with nudism. The best part about it is there are many many experiences people can live, and it makes this lifestyle so GREAT! There is always something new such as a hobby or themed parties, parties in general, events,outdoor fun, indoor fun, the list goes on and on. The best part of it all, is it doesn't cost anything to do it. You save more money and you meet more friends than you would ever meet in the textile world. It's just a great and exciting lifestyle! I would love to hear feedback from other nudists. What do you feel makes this lifestyle such a great and rewarding experience?

In my opinion, I think nudism is unlike any other lifestyle because..It never get's old! There is always something new that people can experience with nudism. The best part about it is there are many many experiences people can live, and it makes this lifestyle so GREAT! There is always something new such as a hobby or themed parties, parties in general, events,outdoor fun, indoor fun, the list goes on and on. The best part of it all, is it doesn't cost anything to do it. You save more money and you meet more friends than you would ever meet in the textile world. It's just a great and exciting lifestyle! I would love to hear feedback from other nudists. What do you feel makes this lifestyle such a great and rewarding experience?

Comment

I'll probably get rocks thrown at me but what makes this lifestyle so great for me is that my wife shares it with me!

She's into it almost as much as I am. I am naked every single second I possibly can. She enjoys being a nudist but still likes to buy and wear clothes when she has to and isn't nude every second she can. She says she hates putting on and taking off clothes more, so if she knows she gonna have to get dressed again soon, she'll stay dressed.

You are correct, there is always something new I or we do naked. We are hoping to buy a boat at the end of the year and begin another past time in the nude..........boating! We currently own PWC's and have done that nude but are looking forward to ocean boating and being nude out there on our new boat very soon.

Great slogan; "Nudism! A Lifestyle Like No other."

Comment

There was a very interesting program on the Travel Channel the other night. It's one of their Tribal Life things. This one was about the Bunjab(sp?) tribe on Penecostal Island in the Vanuatu group. They lived on one side of the island. On the other side was a missionary school. Then on another island is at least one resort.

The program showed an interview with some of the people who'd left the Bunjabs to work at the resort. One remark was how much time he had to spend keeping his uniform nice. He wasn't used that this, as everyone in the Bunjab tribe went naked. The men wore penis sheaths; the women nothing. He planned to go back. They told about another guy who worked there and went back.

Numerous others had gone to the missionary school and returned to the tribe, either returning because of having to wear clothes or because of the religious stuff.

Then they showed the 2 groups getting together for a soccer match. The Bunjab men played in their penis sheaths. The missionary group played in shorts and shirts and shoes. They won 2 to 1. It was ties 0 to 0 at the half.

Comment

Ralph:"They won 2 to 1. It was ties 0 to 0 at the half."

Who won? Don't keep me in suspense!

nakedboy:"There is always something new that people can experience with nudism."

I agree with that, but must state that nudism is not alone in that respect. Everything can be profoundly new with each new experience. It takes the individual to dare to change his routine and do something different.

Bob S.

Comment

Fireprof, Wow nude boating, that must be a blast! I'll definately have to try that one. Bob yes I think almost everything can be changed but there are hobbies, and lifestyles that can't be, and they get old quick. For instance: The social drinking scene: I don't know about everyone else, but when I go to a bar or club, I see the same events that I saw when I first went to a bar. Everyone is dancing, drinking,standing around in their circles talking, and there is a fight going on somewhere. After a while you become psychic because it's easy to predict what's going to happen next at a bar or drinking club, in the textile world. It get's old quick, unless someone brings in a famous celebrity. Then it can stay exciting for one night. But even the celebrity is just another person coming in for a drink or two, to eventually get smashed, and take a few girls and a lemo home at the end of the night. Then of course there is the occasional drag queen who comes in and get's all the straight guys bent out of shape..that's actually funny.
            The celebrity lifestyle. Ever wonder why so many celebrities feel as if they're trapped. Imagine this: Every morning you wake up, and start the day, you have to dodge your way past reporters, the papparazi taking photos, the press, and people who want autographs. Not only that, but your constantly looking over your shoulder wondering if some crazed fan is out to get you, and if that's not enough, your cell phone won't stop ringing. On top of that, when you use the net, or do a private home video, or
            make a phone call, your in danger of being spied on, by either crazed fans, paparrazi's, or rivals. It's almost impossible to go to a restaraunt, or hotel, even at 3 o clock in the morning when you THINK everyone is asleep, there are those crazed fans who stay up just to catch a glimpse of their favorite celebrity, or get an autograph. You have to ask your advisors, and agents for permission to go out of town, and you have to take a bodyguard with you. No going out of town alone. Your curtains are always closed, because you fear some fan may be looking in on you and stealing a few pics of you in the nude, and publishing them for money. You start to get paranoid that one of your maids or butler might be trying to steal from you, so you began to fire everyone and rehire new maids and butlers. Your constantly worried if your properties are being maintained properly and whether or not the pricless items inside are still there. That lifestle would get annoying fast, and there is really nothing you can do about it. Your face is all over the world now, and you can't erase it. Everyone and their dog knows who you are, so it's impossible to take a walk or go out to eat. People are constantly making jokes about you on T.V., and in the movies. That's an example of a lifestyle that can't be changed, even if you pretend or move, someone will find out, and your story will be in the Enquirer, People, or In Touch Magazine the next day.

Comment

I guess there are some good points to the celebrity lifestyle and those are, your well admired, your idolized, you know and hang out with other celebrites, you have money and lot's of it, you get gifts almost everyday by unexpected people, you have a career, you'll be remembered, you have a name, and best of all, friends are really easy to make. So you give up some things and gain others..
              So I guess that lifestyle doesn't really count as far as a lifestyle that would get old. But some celebrities do feel trapped sometimes.

Can anyone else think of another lifestyle that would get redundant really quick?

Comment

The missionary team won.

Nakedboy06, I used to sail naked in Singapore. Soon as I got about 100 meters off shore, off came the suit. I clipped it to one of the halyards. Any time I capsized I had to be sure and swim around and put the suit on because someone was bound to show up to ask if I needed help. Wonder where they were watching from?

Comment

FireProf
                  Nude boating is a blast. Used to have a sailboat I sailed naked at every opportunity. Your body comes alive with all the sensations of the water, sun wind, everything natural. You will enjoy it.

Comment

We are sooooo looking forward to it. I'm waiting til the end of this season to buy one. I know you sail and I'd ultimately love to own a sail boat with at least to staterooms but am going to buy a 24'-27' power boat first.

Sailing looks so relaxing and seems to go hand in hand with nudism.......just a bit intimidating for me presently.

Comment

When I'm nude, my wife never says I'm out of fashion. Even though I am color blind!

Comment

Working...
                      X