Stupid Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Comments

One of the problems of having a nudist blog is all the retarded/stupid comments I get.

I wrote a rant on my blog about it:

Stupid Comments

Originally posted by Elendil:
    One of the problems of having a nudist blog is all the retarded/stupid comments I get.

Stupid Comments
    Keep it going. Don't ever doubt yourself and what you're doing. Just because you get a stupid comment here and there doesn't mean that your blog isn't reaching people out there who might have an inquiring interest of nudism.

I guess it comes with the territory. A lot of people don't understand nudism and sometimes we're not looked upon in a positive light.

Keep blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by Elendil:

Stupid Comments
      Yes do keep going.

Unfortunately stupid comments are part of the world of Blogging, one just hopes they are minimal.

Comment

THANK YOU!

Comment

I think the best way to deal with this sort of thing is to have a comments policy, post it publically, and relentlessly delete/ban commenters who break it. That's a lot of work, though.

Comment

You can also do a fully moderated blog like nacktman has done. No comments get posted until he approves them. More work, but this way only the moderator sees the nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ_KC:
              You can also do a fully moderated blog like nacktman has done. No comments get posted until he approves them. More work, but this way only the moderator sees the nonsense.
              True that!

I have been lucky thus far and no really stupid comments yet, a few stupid ones, a few spamming ones but nothing insanely stupid.

I might actually publish the most stupid of them to expose the sheer stupidity of them and said so at the beginning so that may have helped keep some of the stupidity down a mite to this point.

Comment

I hate stupidity. It's the one thing I have no tolerance for. And it's irritating to me when ignorant people make stupid comments concerning nudity/nudism because they lack maturity. Human beings as a genus and species are Homo sapiens, which means "wise man." *laughs* Yeah, right.

Comment

One thing that I don't like is when a comment is made and then someone else responds and basically tells the other person that their comment doesn't matter and only their take on an issue matters.

Comment

Working...
                  X