A Friend Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friend Passed Away

For anybody that's interested, Dennis Bell, a good friend and resident at WTP passed away, suddenly, Monday. Frank

For anybody that's interested, Dennis Bell, a good friend and resident at WTP passed away, suddenly, Monday. Frank

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by tinner666:

Sorry to read about this.
      My condolences to you.
      At least, he got to experience the joy of residing at WTP.

Comment

very sorry to hear about your friends passing. i'm sure he will be missed. not knowing the cause is even more heartening. blessed he did not suffer.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

It is sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.

Comment

Very sorry for your loss my condolences.

Comment

My condolences to the family. This is a difficult time for them and I empathize with them.

Comment

Frank,

I'll be at the funeral tomorrow in Richmond. Everyone, PLEASE visit your doctor for a checkup at least once a year, even if you feel fine. I don't know if it would have helped Dennis or not, but he had just turned 50 and was in pretty good shape and didn't drink or smoke. Also, please don't disregard the warning signs of a heart attack...when in doubt, err on the side of caution.

Dennis was a very good friend of mine, and everyone who knew him will miss him greatly. I know I do already.

Walt

Comment

I went to the viewing tonight. Won't got to the funeral though. Work. Bummer.

Comment

Very sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers also go out to you and his family.

Comment

Working...
                      X