Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nakednudists
    replied
    Very sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers also go out to you and his family.

Leave a comment:

• tinner666
    replied
    I went to the viewing tonight. Won't got to the funeral though. Work. Bummer.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Iliff
    replied
    Frank,

I'll be at the funeral tomorrow in Richmond. Everyone, PLEASE visit your doctor for a checkup at least once a year, even if you feel fine. I don't know if it would have helped Dennis or not, but he had just turned 50 and was in pretty good shape and didn't drink or smoke. Also, please don't disregard the warning signs of a heart attack...when in doubt, err on the side of caution.

Dennis was a very good friend of mine, and everyone who knew him will miss him greatly. I know I do already.

Walt

Leave a comment:

• shãybare
    replied

My condolences to the family. This is a difficult time for them and I empathize with them.

Leave a comment:

• NudeAl
    replied
    Very sorry for your loss my condolences.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is sad news. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.

Leave a comment:

• tinner666
    replied
    Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• nudenwv
    replied
    very sorry to hear about your friends passing. i'm sure he will be missed. not knowing the cause is even more heartening. blessed he did not suffer.

Leave a comment:

• Nu
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by tinner666:
    For anybody that's interested, Dennis Bell, a good friend and resident at WTP passed away, suddenly, Monday. Frank

Sorry to read about this.
    My condolences to you.
    At least, he got to experience the joy of residing at WTP.

Leave a comment:

• tinner666
    replied
    For anybody that's interested, Dennis Bell, a good friend and resident at WTP passed away, suddenly, Monday. Frank

Leave a comment:

• tinner666
    started a topic A Friend Passed Away

A Friend Passed Away

Working...
X