Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposed

Well I had new experience last night. I was preparing for bed, I sleep nude, and heard my 14 year old daughter talking to my wife about spending the night at a friend’s house. Picking at her I told her she could not do this as I was walking from the bathroom to the bed. My daughter is not very comfortable with me being nude but I since I was just heading to the bed I went on. The exposure though was not to my daughter as much as it was to her friend. I had no idea that she was standing at my bedroom door, so both of the 14 year olds were right there. My wife was about to kill me! Oh well with the layout of my room I was able to move quick to the bed blocking the friends view. Neither girl said anything at the time but when my daughter gets home today I bet she will say a few things!

Of well, maybe next time they will let me know someone is in the house.

Well I had new experience last night. I was preparing for bed, I sleep nude, and heard my 14 year old daughter talking to my wife about spending the night at a friend’s house. Picking at her I told her she could not do this as I was walking from the bathroom to the bed. My daughter is not very comfortable with me being nude but I since I was just heading to the bed I went on. The exposure though was not to my daughter as much as it was to her friend. I had no idea that she was standing at my bedroom door, so both of the 14 year olds were right there. My wife was about to kill me! Oh well with the layout of my room I was able to move quick to the bed blocking the friends view. Neither girl said anything at the time but when my daughter gets home today I bet she will say a few things!

Of well, maybe next time they will let me know someone is in the house.

Comment

I agree they should let you know if someone is at the house...although, she probably didn't let you know her friend was there thinking that you will just give in being that she was there and you were naked. Anyhow, becareful...her parents might not be to friendly about your nudity around their daughter, even know it is your house.

Comment

don't make too much of a deal about it. let it ride out and see what happens. hope they don't play into it too much.

Comment

They probably arn't as shocked as you were.

Your daughter probably told her friend that you arn't ashamed of your nudity and that it's no big deal to her.

I doubt they are overly concerned about it, but you might want to find out anyway just so you can handel it if there is a problem.
          I'd hate to find out that someone filed a complaint weeks later when a simple call could resolve the situation.

I'm sure it will be fine.

Steve

Comment

I hope everything is okay , do let know of the outcome.Maybe you made some progress or maybe not!

Comment

I don't think I'd get too excited about it. You were in your own home, going from the bathroom to the bedroom and didn't know that company was present. Could happen to anyone.

My suggestion would be to talk with your daughter, explain that you didn't know her friend was there; that you wouldn't have come out uncovered had you known; and please let you know so that future occurences can be avoided. In this conversation offer to apologize to her friend if she thinks that's needed.

14 years old can be a difficult time for kids. It's important that she know that her feelings are important to you.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by luvnaturism:
                In this conversation offer to apologize to her friend if she thinks that's needed.

Apologize to her for WHAT? He did nothing wrong. His daughter was in the wrong for bringing a friend in the house without letting her dad know she was there. Apparently the daughter knew of the possibility that he would be nude, and they were standing right outside his bedroom. If her friend was embarrassed then the daughter owes her friend an apology, but he owes NO one an apology.

Comment

I have to agree with JonMarc, but I hope all turns out well for you in the situation Art900
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

If someone is at our home or on their way I make sure the whole house is prepared for company.

It was an unfortunate event and good luck.

Are you recently a home nudist? Is this all new to your wife and daughter?

Comment

It happened to me once and luckily nothing ever came of it. I am nude around the house much of the time especially when I am getting ready for work in the mornings makeing coffee and having breakfast etc. Well I had done all of the above and went to the bathroom to shave etc. When I came out my daughters friend was sitting in the living room waiting for her to come out so they could walk to the bus together. She must have been early or I was running late because it had never happened before and it never did again nor did anyone ever mention it again but it was a bit of a shock for both of us. I just carried on and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

Comment

Actually it is not very dangerous if somebody sees some other naked. Mostly nothing happens and if something happens then everything was not allright before what happened. This has happened also in my house to both us parents and to our children but happily here it is not a major issue.

Comment

Nudity 'happens' !! Even the pope has to stand nude at some point. You were not lewd nor obnoxious in your posture. Just nude. Is part of life. You were in your own home and your daughter is as much to blame as you were. Takes two you know!

Comment

Here is an update! It appears that everything is just file and that it was a non-event just as it should have been. I am sure that my daughter will be more careful in the future!

It is not anything new that I slept in the nude and that I move around the house nude at times. I do try to take my daughters presence into consideration when I am not clothed.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Comment

When I was with my first wife she had a habit of having children coming and going all the time. I was in the habit of being nude. Many boys and girls saw me nude, and there was a problem only once.

I was nude when a mother came to get her 7-year-old daughter, and later we found out that the parents told the girl she couldn't come in our house any more. After a while things cooled down, and she was coming in our house again. I would wear my robe for a while but eventually went back to being nude since I wasn't happy having to wear a robe in my own home, and there was no problem.

Had I cared I could have put a stop to the kids coming in the house, but I didn't care, and neither did most of the kids. The ones who did just giggled or looked away, and that was that. Of course, by the time they become teens it's a whole new story.

Comment

Working...
                              X