any one in c oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one in c oregon

any one in co i would love to hear from you and compair notes on any places that you may have found to enjoy

any one in co i would love to hear from you and compair notes on any places that you may have found to enjoy

Comment

thanks jason lee...i am looking for two things one some people in the area that my wife and i might get to know and then go places.......and two i know that this area is short on places to go nude and was interested in hearing of any place that someone might have found

Comment

In another group I belong to, one of the members moved to the Madras area for a short time, but didn't find many naked places. I have traveled down that way some and can say the same thing, but if a person lives there perhaps there is much more time to explore.

Comment

hey...i live a half hour n. of madras but it is the time issue...that is why i was looking for some help with ideas

Comment

Jestcool, you might try contacting the Central Oregon Tumbleweeds. I am going on my annual trip this weekend to visit relatives near Bend. Unfortunately, I haven't ever had the time on these visits to check any C/O spots.

Comment

barelybob...thanks but at last check co tumbleweeds have blown off the planet if some one knows something let us know...i emailed them but the adress dose not exist and the phone #...well the people that answered laughed and said they had moved

Comment

Working...
              X