Yeah Steelers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Steelers!

It wasn't a pretty game, but the Steelers have another ring! Congratulation to the Rooney family and the organization.

It wasn't a pretty game, but the Steelers have another ring! Congratulation to the Rooney family and the organization.

Comment

Aw i was rooting for the Seahawks, even though i'm a Patroits fan... oh well. ^_~

Comment

To be quite honest with you if it had been any other team besides the Steelers I would have wanted the Seahawks to win. Oh well, that wasn't to be...

Comment

Though not a terrific game, it was definately a game that had great officiating. One call (Seattles called back touchdown)was bad, but overall, it was a pretty clean game. Also not a Steelers fan, I have to admit they did play a pretty good game.

It's hard to imagine that a Mike Holmgren coached team could collapse at the end of the first half AND the end of the game. Seems they were on a different page. I can't see how they could have such poor clock management. Oh well.

Comment

Sorry your team didn't win.. Sorry, but I was rooting for the Steelers..... Anybody have a nude Superbowl party?

quote:
            Originally posted by DavCube:
            Aw i was rooting for the Seahawks, even though i'm a Patroits fan... oh well. ^_~

Comment

We were naked for part of it, but it wasn't a party. Just typical game day stuff.

Comment

It was a good game basically, but would have been much closer if the Seahawks didn't have to play against both the Steelers AND the referee's. Bad calls and poor clock management cost them the game. Rick

Never got the chance to be nude during the game. Girlfriends kids showed up at our door at the last minute.

Comment

As a British Neutral who over the years has occasionally watched American Football must say wasnt the best of games at the beginining. Didnt see the 2nd half as it was already late here in the UK, and was already getting fed up with all the advert breaks, but what I did see was enjoyable nevertheless. Still trying to see how the first touchdown was actually allowed, maybe was watching it with a Rugby Fan eyes.

Congratulations to the winning team and their supporters and comiserations to the loosong team and theirs

Comment

I was rooting fot the Seahawks. They did have some good plays, and some really tough calls.

Comment

I thought the officiating could have been better. The Seahawks could have been better, but for the most part they executed the plays that were called. I think the coaching was the reason they lost. I was hoping they would win also.

Comment

The officials...determined the outcome of the game....which should not happen

Comment

I was pulling for the Steelers, though I'm not a pro football fan. But I have to say that the first Steelers touchdown was not justly earned. He stuck the ball over the line,after he was down. Even my wife, who hates football for the most part saw that, in one of the replays.
                          Nudeinbama

Comment

Posted by Nudeinbama:
                            quote:
                            I was pulling for the Steelers, though I'm not a pro football fan. But I have to say that the first Steelers touchdown was not justly earned. He stuck the ball over the line,after he was down. Even my wife, who hates football for the most part saw that, in one of the replays.
                            Nudeinbama
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you know how stressful watching football can be. I just HAVE to have some beers while watching. It seems to calm me down.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
                              Nudeinbama
                              I beleive the rule is as explained is that if any part of the football touched or crossed onto the line then it was a touch down. If you watch the replay it appears that the football is on the line before the guy is knocked down and back. Then yes once down he reaches up and puts it over but that is not when it crossed!

Comment

Working...
                              X