Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

Hello everyone. I realize this is a bit early for me to do this, but I will explain my reason for doing so. I have the pleasure of interacting with this great forum from a computer on the campus of California State University in San Bernardino,C.A. once a week. The reason is I cannot access this website from our local city and/or county library computers because their computer have filters on them. Apparently, this website is inappropriate to be accessed on their computer terminals. I do not personally own a computer in my home yet because they are so bloody expensive! But hopefully, that will change soon! The e-mail address you see in my profile is in my father's name. My parents own a computer in their home. However, I will not disrespect them by accessing a website that they are totally against. They do not even know that I am a nudist! So, enough of this now. I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas as well as a Happy New Year approaching. If anyone makes any New Years' resolutions, may they all come true!

My reason for posting my holiday wishings so early is the library will revert back to closing at 5PM Pacific Standard Time Mon.-Fri. beginning next Monday. I am fortunate enough to be able to post here currently because the library stays open until either 11PM or midnight on these nights. I don't get off of work until after 5PM. However, they will be open this Saturday from 9AM to 5PM. This will be the last time I will be able to post here on the forum until Jan. 6th of next year! That is when the library will return from winter break. If anyone wants to interact with me on Saturday, I should be here. Until then, have a good evening!

Ken Palmer

P.S.- I hope this e-mail was not too long!

Hello everyone. I realize this is a bit early for me to do this, but I will explain my reason for doing so. I have the pleasure of interacting with this great forum from a computer on the campus of California State University in San Bernardino,C.A. once a week. The reason is I cannot access this website from our local city and/or county library computers because their computer have filters on them. Apparently, this website is inappropriate to be accessed on their computer terminals. I do not personally own a computer in my home yet because they are so bloody expensive! But hopefully, that will change soon! The e-mail address you see in my profile is in my father's name. My parents own a computer in their home. However, I will not disrespect them by accessing a website that they are totally against. They do not even know that I am a nudist! So, enough of this now. I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas as well as a Happy New Year approaching. If anyone makes any New Years' resolutions, may they all come true!

My reason for posting my holiday wishings so early is the library will revert back to closing at 5PM Pacific Standard Time Mon.-Fri. beginning next Monday. I am fortunate enough to be able to post here currently because the library stays open until either 11PM or midnight on these nights. I don't get off of work until after 5PM. However, they will be open this Saturday from 9AM to 5PM. This will be the last time I will be able to post here on the forum until Jan. 6th of next year! That is when the library will return from winter break. If anyone wants to interact with me on Saturday, I should be here. Until then, have a good evening!

Ken Palmer

P.S.- I hope this e-mail was not too long!

Comment

Hate to see you leave us. I surely hope that Santa is reading what you said "I need a computer".

Anyway, please keep in touch and we sure love to read your inputs. Hopefully you'll be able to 'sneak' some time with us from time to time. Take care, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well.

Comment

Take care! Merry Xmas.

Comment

I am enjoying winter here in the Pacific North West, my first true winter in many years. We have had a blanket of snow since Thanksgiving I am enjoying the view of it now as I look out across my front yard into the woods beyond. I am hoping for a bit more snow before Christmas. My job has been a bit hectic so this is a rare pleasure, lounging around the house, however I intend to take a few days off starting Christmas eve, I am so looking forward to that!

Well, whereever you are her's wising you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Comment

Seasons Greetings to you too!!
            And a Very Happy NUDE Year
            Be Blessed
            Free2bnaked.

Comment

Working...
            X