Administrators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrators

Administrators: I really like the new format you have picked for your site. Everything is as like before, except for the new look. Keep up the good work. Any changes you have made are definately to the better.

Administrators: I really like the new format you have picked for your site. Everything is as like before, except for the new look. Keep up the good work. Any changes you have made are definately to the better.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. I like the new look. I wish though that I could go back to using my name of Jon-Marc that I had before that glitch a while back that wouldn't let in until I changed EVERYTHING. Anyway, keep up the good work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] The new design is more user friendly.
        Keep up the good work Admin

Comment

You've got another glitch. I was in the middle of replying to something when it disappeared, and the message came up that said, "Thanks for posting". However, I wasn't finished typing it and hadn't posted it yet, but the partial one got posted anyway, and I had to retype it in order to finish it.

Comment

I will monitor that. I have never heard of it happening with anyone else yet. Please let me know if it happens again. Thanks!
            Corky

Comment

Dear Corky,

I have been a member of INA for about 18 months now and really enjoy all the new features that have been added.

I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I would like to ask if it is possible to start a new forum for people like myself to meet other naturists that live in remote areas. Winter is approaching very quickly here and my outings to hike nude and sunbathe are coming to a close for another seven months. It would really be nice to chat with others who are "home-bound" nudists due to harsh weather conditions. Perhaps even get to know other Alaskan's who enjoy nudity. We do not have any thing for naturists to participate in and it would be so cool if we had a forum to meet.

Gene

Comment

Thanks Outdoorbare for the "Hi". Drop me a line if you have the time at [email protected] Remember folks...STAY BARE!!!

Comment

Barealaskanman sends greetings to one and all. If you live in Alaska or will be visiting give me a YELL. Have a great day in the nude.

Comment

Working...
                  X