contest: help requested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest: help requested!

I've entered six naturist photos in an art contest at barebrush.com (the art of the nude). If you wish to help: clicking on the individual photos to enlarge them increases the chance they will be picked for the August prize (a spot in the August calendar of barebrush art). The URL:

barebrush.blogspot.com/search?q=Karen+Mathewson

Or you may just find the photos interesting . . . or funny . . . or ridiculous . . . so if you have time, please go and click! Thanks.

I've entered six naturist photos in an art contest at barebrush.com (the art of the nude). If you wish to help: clicking on the individual photos to enlarge them increases the chance they will be picked for the August prize (a spot in the August calendar of barebrush art). The URL:

barebrush.blogspot.com/search?q=Karen+Mathewson

Or you may just find the photos interesting . . . or funny . . . or ridiculous . . . so if you have time, please go and click! Thanks.

Comment

Will have to give that a shot. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I clicked on them all - good shots and hope you win.

By the way it looks like you are a long way from home as I don't think that looks too much like Ontario.

Comment

i chose number one. good luck and let us know how things turned out!

Comment

I like the 5th one down. I think they are all creative....and I must say that appears to be some pretty rough terrain. Be sure the car doesn't break down

Comment

I had to click each one to view it, so in hopes of registering my final "vote" I clicked through to enlarge #1 three times altogether. I hope that counts!

Comment

I like #1 the best. Even though they all are good.

Comment

I too, liked #1 the best.
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

Working...
                  X