My wife says she is more comfortable nude now than ever before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife says she is more comfortable nude now than ever before

I am not sure how that translates to everyday life now that some warm weather is finally on the way.
    Last summer was a bit of a breakthrough, as she actually got nude several times with no prompting from me, and she said she enjoyed the feeling of being naked outside on our warm Texas evenings. Some progress with reluctant wife
    However, on several occasions this winter, the kids have been gone and I have sat down nude to read or watch TV, and when I asked if she wanted to take off her clothes, she always just said no. No embellishment, no anger, just no.
    Considering her latest comment about feeling comfortable naked, I am hoping that it was just a little chilly for her, and now that it is warming up, she will begin going back the other way.
    Forecast for mid to high seventies the next three days. I am so ready.

I am not sure how that translates to everyday life now that some warm weather is finally on the way.
    Last summer was a bit of a breakthrough, as she actually got nude several times with no prompting from me, and she said she enjoyed the feeling of being naked outside on our warm Texas evenings. Some progress with reluctant wife
    However, on several occasions this winter, the kids have been gone and I have sat down nude to read or watch TV, and when I asked if she wanted to take off her clothes, she always just said no. No embellishment, no anger, just no.
    Considering her latest comment about feeling comfortable naked, I am hoping that it was just a little chilly for her, and now that it is warming up, she will begin going back the other way.
    Forecast for mid to high seventies the next three days. I am so ready.

Comment

Well , glad to hear it . I hope I can share some goodnews some day.
      Thanks for sharing Im happy for you

Comment

hey great!! always enjoyable with friends. even more enjoyable with the one you love. still waiting for my fun in the sun partner to shed her clothes. i'm a patient guy!!

Comment

Great for her!

Comment

My wife insists that taking off her clothes makes her hotter. "those areas that are kept apart by the clothes get sweaty if you catch my drift. The clothes wick away the sweat." With an answer like that there is no hope of me converting her to nudism.

Comment

Congrats to those spouses who are more comfortable taking their clothes off after living with the reluctant label for a while. The fact is that as we get older, sometimes our body issues become more obvious, we put on weight and feel less attractive, and many tend to become MORE reluctant. With everyone saying that it does not matter, no one is looking, no one cares, it is discouraging to have the reluctant ones beating themselves up over their appearance. How wonderful it is to know that there are those who can get beyond these negative concepts.

Comment

My room mate and her fiancee, are becoming more relaxed about my being nude all the time. They have come into the living room several times nude, but not fully conformed to the nudist lifestyle yet. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later. They have never complained about my nudity so far.

Comment

Why does a wife feel it's ok to be nude in the bathroom and bedroom but not ok to be nude in the living room or kitchen? Why will a wife tell you she really enjoy the resort while your there but a few hour after you left say I can't believe I let you talk me into going.

Comment

Jax, you have another thread in the making there, one that could go on forever.
                    Why does a wife ___________ ?

Comment

This last summer my wife told me that she actually feels better about herself now then she ever has. She wasn't a nudist the previous year and now is looking forward to summer. She felt that since (in her opinion) she didn't have a "perfect" body she could never be a nudist. While after a couple visits she realized that there are few to none "perfect" bodies. And now enjoys it.

Comment

quote:
                        Why does a wife feel it's ok to be nude in the bathroom and bedroom but not ok to be nude in the living room or kitchen? Why will a wife tell you she really enjoy the resort while your there but a few hour after you left say I can't believe I let you talk me into going.

LOL! That is the great mystery which are women.
                        My wife's approach to nudism would sometimes leave me dumbfounded. For example, spending the day nude at the resort, but then dressing up for diner there because she found eating nude "weird." Or spending the entire day nude at home, sometimes with her mother present, but then putting on some PJ's before going to bed (when it wasn't even cold.) Or be reluctant to disrobe at the resort one day, but have no hesitation in being completely nude another day, even though it was the same resort with the same people.

A friend of mine would be nude in her bedroom, bathroom and son's room with wide open doors, yet could not bring herself to being nude in her living room; with no logical explanation.

Some women will go nude in and around the pool all day long; but will put on a sarong or T-shirt just to walk around. As if walking nude would expose them more than sitting by the pool?

I found it better to simply enjoy when my wife did go nude, and not question too much when or why she didn't go nude. I simply just quit trying to figure it out.

Comment

quote:
                          I found it better to simply enjoy when my wife did go nude, and not question too much when or why she didn't go nude. I simply just quit trying to figure it out.

A wise decision.

Comment

Working...
                          X