Outside at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside at home

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. The way I started was it was hot in my home so I took off all my clothes and stayed that way all day. I loved it! What a feeling of freedom! When I get home from work I can't wait to get out of my clothes. Anyway, some of you have privacy in your backyards where you can be nude outside. I don't. I go to work very early when it's still dark out, I've been going out on my patio for a little while to enjoy the fresh air and cool breeze. What a wonderful feeling! Are there others like me? What do you do or where do you go to enjoy nudity outside of your home, other then a nude resort?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. The way I started was it was hot in my home so I took off all my clothes and stayed that way all day. I loved it! What a feeling of freedom! When I get home from work I can't wait to get out of my clothes. Anyway, some of you have privacy in your backyards where you can be nude outside. I don't. I go to work very early when it's still dark out, I've been going out on my patio for a little while to enjoy the fresh air and cool breeze. What a wonderful feeling! Are there others like me? What do you do or where do you go to enjoy nudity outside of your home, other then a nude resort?

Comment

We have a large screened lanai. We can be out there but there is some exposure. We're thinking of viburnum evergreens. They can get to 6+ feet high.

Comment

We have a great official clothing-optional beach in Vancouver, but most folks don't have that wonderful resource. There are plenty of opportunities just outside the city for nude hiking, and you might consider looking for such suitable locations in your area.

I have spent many years making our back yard, deck and pool area completely private. I am usually nude around the house, but after some planning and hard work, I can be naked anywhere other than the front yard.

Being nude inside your home is great first step, but there is something very special about spending some serious time naked outdoors.

Comment

Jann,

Good for you for joining in on the nudist lifestyle! You sound like most of us in that we rip off whatever we're wearing as soon as we hit the door to our house, and then stay that way until we have to go out again.

As to your specific question, our backyard isn't totally private, but it's private enough to go nude in the backyard regularly. We've planted bushes around the backyard that help make it more private beyond the privacy fence. We live on a corner, so we only have one next door neighbor. If they happen to be out on their patio, they can see into our backyard, but they are almost never out there.

It's a great place to sun, and I often mow the backyard, totally nude. As great as it is, my wife and I are talking about moving farther out in the country, so we can go nude outside even more.

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

My back yard is not private but I do have bushes on one side and a stockade fence on the other. I do have to watch who is home next door on both sides but love to be outside naked. Have been caught a couple times but ... Oh well !!!

Comment

I live on a dead end street 3 sides are covered by bushesbut one side my neighbor can see in my yard so i only go out at night or early morning before work I enjoy the time I can spend outside

Comment

I am pool-sitting for a friend (yep, that's right, I keep the pool clean). Anyway, today I spent the afternoon between the pool and the screenhouse. I lay in the hammok to read in between cooling off in the pool. The property is not really private, but I was cautious when in view of the road. I had a towel around me when I went to water the garden. The Police Chief lives up the road, so I was extra cautious. It was nice spending the entire day nude in the fresh air while reading my book on Chemical Dependancy Counseling for a class I am taking.

Comment

Working...
                X