I have a few tattoos and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few tattoos and....

What's up guys? I have been gone from this site for a while, but maybe some of you remember me talking about the massages and saunas. Anyways, I have gotton a couple tattoos, one on my arm, one on my back, and .... something I should of thought of before I go to a nudist resort... a tattoo on my *** that simply says "Your Name". Am I going to still be able to go to a nudist resort? I RECENTLY, actually today found a girl that wants to try it out also and we are planning on going in October. Any ideas of what they will think?

What's up guys? I have been gone from this site for a while, but maybe some of you remember me talking about the massages and saunas. Anyways, I have gotton a couple tattoos, one on my arm, one on my back, and .... something I should of thought of before I go to a nudist resort... a tattoo on my *** that simply says "Your Name". Am I going to still be able to go to a nudist resort? I RECENTLY, actually today found a girl that wants to try it out also and we are planning on going in October. Any ideas of what they will think?

Comment

I don't understand the point of puting a tatoo on your buttox. Maybe you should change the saying to "My Name".

Comment

Nakednudists, that didn't really answer my question, lol.

Comment

Sorry yenrab, thought it had to be said. To answer your question, I don't think it will be a problem. Many nudists have tatoos, and some in places that people don't care to look. I don't think anyone is going to directly stare at your backside, but if they do, they might just get a kick out of it!

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by yenrab:
            Any ideas of what they will think?
            Honest answer? They'll probably think you're a jerk - but they'll get over it.

Rik

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Rik:
              quote:

Rik

Crap, guess I won't be even think about going to a nudist resort anymore. Thanks... :-/

Comment

quote:
                quote:
                Originally posted by Rik:
                quote:

Rik

Crap, guess I won't be even think about going to a nudist resort anymore. Thanks... :-/

Hey, you shouldn't live your life by other people's agendas.

Rik

Comment

JUst wondering....Of all the things you could get permantly placed on your body, why would you choose that?

(No offense just curious)

Comment

What you did was your own self expression. Some may wonder why you did what you did, but they should get over it. Life should go on without you having ant problems. Please keep us updated as I have thought about doing some of the same thing.

Comment

The reason why I got a tattoo there with the words "Your Name" there is just a joke, but now that I did it, I realize if I did go to a nudist resort with the girl I was going to take, I might be disliked. It was a stupid tattoo, I agree, but it's funny for people to be like, You have my name on your ***? Im like yes, and they're like no way! And then I tell them the WORDS not your real name. Har har har, most won't find it's funny, nudists that is. What should I say to them if I do decide to go again in October, if they ask why I got that on my butt?

Comment

quote:
                        What should I say to them if I do decide to go again in October, if they ask why I got that on my butt?

Tell them that it was a joke intent that was a spur of the moment idea.
                        Long-term, investigate removal or alteration possibilities.

Comment

Actually I have heard that joke from way back...I just never heard of anyone really doing it.

Well like Rik said...You cant live your life by someone elses agenda.
                          My prediction is this:

You will have three things happen to you at a resort.
                          1-You will have people that do not get it and say nothing
                          2-You will have people get it and say nothing.
                          3-You will have people come up to you and say "HEY I cant beleive you did it" And start a conversation with you.

Most people will overlook it and say nothing. As long as you are respectful of them they will be respectful of you....

Comment

Thanks for all of your help guys, Especially you NU and ErcNY, I will tell them it was the spur of the moment, and erc thanks for telling me what people will do.

Comment

Yenrab, honestly nobody will care about a tattoo. You will find real life nudists to be a bit friendlier than what you will find online.

Comment

Working...
                              X