desktop themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desktop themes

Does anyone know if there are any nudist/naturist desktop themes for windows? many thanks and seasons greetings to all

Does anyone know if there are any nudist/naturist desktop themes for windows? many thanks and seasons greetings to all

Comment

I have a nudist screen saver which I got from INA. I'm not sure about desk top background photos. I would like to get some myself. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Windows has the option of taking pictures (JPG's) from your hardrive and placing them as wallpaper for your desktop. Simply go into your control panel and choose change desktop background. Then all you have to do is browse through the images on your hardrive and select the one that you want. I just did it, placing a picture of a nude family as the wallpaper.

Comment

My current desktop picture, done in the same way is taken from a kitchy postcard I bought years ago of a naked young couple in the snow with a blow up Santa and a Christmas tree.
          I change my pic weekly ! Anyone who wants a copy of the pic is welcome to leave thier address in my private mail and I'll send 'em a jpeg.

Comment

Actually, if you see a picture or background on a site that you want to use as your desktop background, all you need to do (in Windows, Netscape browser) is right click on the image and click from the menu "Set as Wallpaper", or just push the "W" key.

I have done that with a star-field background that I found on another site and liked it so much that I right-clicked it as my desktop wallpaper. It is saved in the computer as "Netscape wallpaper."

Bob S.

Comment

Also any .bmp files can be saved to your windows directory and then they will show on your list of choice from for wallpaper. If you have a graphic program, resave the nice looking images you have
              as .bmp. I got a ton I use as backgrounds. Any site you go to has a background. You can do a save image and open it up in a graphic program and do all kinds of things to it then. Just remember to watch out for copyrights.

Comment

Hi, putting a picture as a wallpaper I know how to do, but you do get the different themes you can use on windows, like the underwater one makes you mouse pointer into a starfish. I am looking for something like that but with a nudist theme. If there is not one around maybe we should make one?

Comment

ClothesFree has some great nudist screen savers. How about some nudist photos that can be used as a background photo? Haing a different photo each day would be be even better. I have what is called Webshots. The background photo changes every day. Unfortunately, they're not nude photos--just scenery. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I use webshots on all my computers. If you use there photo search function you can find lots of nudes. Also there is a link somewhere to turn on adult material. I think it shows up after you start your photo seach.

Try this link, I don't know if it will work for you. But when I put nudes into the photo seach this was my result: http://www.webshots.com/search/searc...ws=1&ch=1&cl=1

Comment

Like hounddog, I use Webshots (www.webshots.com).

You have to register for it (it's free), and download the software.

Once it's installed, you can delete their sample collection and create a new collection through the Photo Manager.

I've filled my collection with Nude Art photos downloaded and built up over the years - I even put together a customized screensaver for my husband with several of his favorite nude images.

Incidentally, it's not just a screensaver, but changes the desktop wallpaper every so often too, with photos from your screensaver collection.

Works great. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X