Nudist T.V. Shows!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist T.V. Shows!

I wish there were more t.v. shows about nudism!

I wish there were more t.v. shows about nudism!

Comment

>> I wish there were more t.v. shows about nudism!

Well, there IS clothesfree TV, produced by INA and all videos are available for download for members (you need broadband to benefit from the highest resolution).

But maybe you were thinking national TV.
      Do you mean _about_ nudism, or _incorporating_ nudism.

The former could be documentaries, travelreports etc, whereas the latter are movies, soaps etc. There are some excellent examples of the latter in one of the ClothesTV productions. You can find out by going to the video overview, you have to browse (I cannot recall so quickly eactly which show). Only INA members can download though.

Comment

Why not have a weekly sit com or drama with all nude people ? Like, "Nude in the Family", or "Nudists Island" ....

Comment

For a while, I've had an idea for a show about life in a nudist park. It would be kind of like a dramedy about the owners and some residents of a nudist park. Maybe something ala "Love Boat" but instead of romance being the topic, nudism would be the topic with different visitors coming in and leaving each episode.

I would also like to see a reality elimination or situation show that puts a group of contestants in a nudist park setting. I know that Wife Swap was (and probably still is) looking for a nudist family. It would be intersting to have a swap that takes place in a nudist park/resort.

Maybe "Extreme Makeover; Home Edition" could do a house in a nudist resort?

The "Real World" could take place in a nudist resort.

Just some ideas.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
            Why not have a weekly sit com or drama with all nude people ? Like, "Nude in the Family", or "Nudists Island" ....

Let's stick with a goos sitcom formula... Reserved 20-something Jake inherits a nudist resort from his Great Uncle George. The stipulations in the will require that Jake operate the resort before a year before he can even consider selling the place.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Swimguy:
              quote:

Let's stick with a goos sitcom formula... Reserved 20-something Jake inherits a nudist resort from his Great Uncle George. The stipulations in the will require that Jake operate the resort before a year before he can even consider selling the place.

I meant GOOD not GOOS... I tried to fix it before the message posted... honestly!

Comment

It should be a reality show with nudists!

Comment

quote:
                  quote:
                  quote:

I meant GOOD not GOOS... I tried to fix it before the message posted... honestly!

Use the edit button!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Bob S.:

The "Real World" could take place in a nudist resort.

Bob S.

I believe one of the MTV fantasy shows - Real World or Road Rules - visited a nudist park somewhere.

The reason I say "fantasy" shows -- the "Real World" is not what the real world is like, kids.

Comment

The show in question was Road Rules, and the nudist park was Riviera Naturist Resort in Pace, Florida.

The mission for the Road Rulers was to simply get nude and take a dip in a hot tub with the resort's owner.

Of course, the gang had hang ups about getting nude and about how they thought the place was going to be all young people walking around a resort hotel. They certainly were in for a culture clash.

After they had a little fun and actually got nude and into the hot tub, they all thought it was a nice experience and found it relaxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X