The Cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cartoons

I enjoy The INA home page cartoons....but wonder how the artist came up with his depiction of the naturist in todays cartoon...No matter how much I maneuver and twist in front of the mirror I cannot see my backside and ***** in the same view. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ....Yeah I know I"ve too much time on my hands... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I enjoy The INA home page cartoons....but wonder how the artist came up with his depiction of the naturist in todays cartoon...No matter how much I maneuver and twist in front of the mirror I cannot see my backside and ***** in the same view. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ....Yeah I know I"ve too much time on my hands... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I noticed the very same thing in that cartoon. Looks like the artist was trying to have it "both" ways! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

It is his use of "artistic license" - (a "license" to exaggerate reality, etc.).

Comment

I can't believe how insensitive you are!! Obviously this guy has a birth defect. The poor guy has his penis growing out of his hip. It must be terrible to find clothes to fit. Luckily he has nudism. Don't take that away from him!!!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

bg

PS: The above was complete and utter sarcasm. I feel I need to explain that to some people. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, instead of calling it sarcasm, I prefer to call it being facetious. I just figured the guy had SO much that he could wrap it around his side. I've seen a few guys like that. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks all for joining in the fun... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I enjoy the cartoons a lot, have showed some to my wife. I wish there was a way I could print them out to show some friends at work. A couple fo them know I sleep nude but thats all the info I gave them so far. Their reaction surprised me as they didn't think I would but didn't think it was weird. The funniest comment was one lady said "what if your house starts on fire?" I said if I don't have time to get dressed then so be it. It would be better than the alternative.

Comment

Guess the down button will be stuck for awhile... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dang it. I missed this cartoon. It must have been a dozy to get such great and zany critiques. Have a wonderful day nude dear friends. I must have had my eyes and nose in a text book. Oh well, there will be more...because I know my Forum friends will keep us busy and current. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

My wife has quite large breasts ...almost every day some food gets on her tops.Ill have to see if I can get her to the computer nude to see if she would really have that typing problem..Ill let u all no what my research reveals. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out where those dashes between the letters came from... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron really creates some very clever and amusing cartoons such as this last one that now greets me when I turn on my computer everyday [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Ron for sharing your talent with the rest of the word [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It is nice to be able to begin ones day with something that brings a smile to ones face and so far all of your cartoons have to mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and Thanks INA for letting Ron use his talent on your website [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

PS

May all of our thoughts and Prayers be with our troops and their families in their time of need.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by greensunshine:
                            [QB] Gary really creates some very clever and amusing cartoons such as this last one that now greets me when I turn on my computer everyday [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Thanks Gary for sharing your talent with the rest of the word [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] It is nice to be able to begin ones day with something that brings a smile to ones face and so far all of your cartoons have to mine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and Thanks INA for letting Gary use his talent on your website [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Who is Gary? The toons on the front page are done by Ron Coleman for NetNude.com.......

Comment

Working...
                            X