Central Va. Naturalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Va. Naturalist

Does anyone know much about the Central Va. Naturalist group in Va. I know they use to be active and was wondering if they still are?

Does anyone know much about the Central Va. Naturalist group in Va. I know they use to be active and was wondering if they still are?

Comment

I don't know. Several unlanded clubs here rolled into one " Capital Ramblers or something. I honestly don't know. Don't take my word for it. Somebody else here will chime in with the skinny.
      I'm a member at WTP.

Comment

Welcome to INA ! As to local non landed clubs I know of several but am able to contact only one, RANG. RANG is Richmond Area Nude Guys, and is mostly a gay group. They have monthly gatherings in someone's home, bring a covered dish, chat, have 'club' reports, play cards of board games, and then ... movies. If that is what you like.

Another I know of but have no way of contacting is a group of adults, male and female, that meet in someone's home nude to socialize with. No sex and is a true nudist group.

Other than that the other tinner666 mentioned may be also the one I refer to or may be another one but they are out there. Just not an easy subject to approach, especially in this area of Va. I would love to find one, if you hear of one let me know also! Thanks!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Diggums:

I do hope you mean naturist as naturalists tend to study plants and animals.

There are several: Potomac Rambling Bares, Chesapeake Jaybirds, & Maryland Area Naturist Assn.

The easiest way to see what's close to you is go to http://www.nudistparsksusa.net and insert your zip code.

Regards, Cheri

Comment

Working...
          X