What do people wear for underwaer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do people wear for underwaer

I know this is a strange topic to post for people that enjoy being nude, but I want to know what other people do. What type of underwear do people wear (if any). As for me it depends on the tyme of year and what I am wearing on the outside. During the winter, I wear long underwear (I work outside) while at work and I wear boxer briefs when not at work. All other seasons I either go with no enderwear or something very very small (G-String)

I know this is a strange topic to post for people that enjoy being nude, but I want to know what other people do. What type of underwear do people wear (if any). As for me it depends on the tyme of year and what I am wearing on the outside. During the winter, I wear long underwear (I work outside) while at work and I wear boxer briefs when not at work. All other seasons I either go with no enderwear or something very very small (G-String)

Comment

briefs if any. I hate the feel of thongs or strings.

JB

Comment

99,99999% of time underwareless, in my case.

Comment

I go commando. Nada, nothing. When I do wear something (about 4 or 5 times last year) it's boxers.

Comment

Nothing

Comment

For me, nothing works the best. Undies are always uncomfortable, restricting.

Comment

Summertime nothing, but wintertime it is too cold outside to be without

Comment

Commando Baby....its only natural...LOL

Comment

What is the purpose of underwear anyway?

Comment

I don't like wearing clothes in the first place why would I want to wear something under them. With that you know by now that I don't wear anything.

Ray

Comment

When possible I go "commando" otherwise I wear boxers.

Comment

boxers

Comment

Haven't worn underwear for about 8 yrs. Much more comfy in the hot factory where I work. If I MUST wear undies, it's briefs under the dress slacks. Rick

Comment

As far as I go, I almost feel forced to wear underwear, so it's either boxer briefs or briefs. I only wear them because I live with a roommate that may not be so keen on the nudist lifestyle, and I don't want to freak him out.

EDIT: During my spring break, I went commando all week.

Comment

Working...
                              X