A fun topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fun topic

Well, you may have noticed it is a full moon tonight officially. I have sort of a funny question. What would be a fun thing to do among nudists on the night of a full moon,particularly in the summertime? I know this sounds kind of strange, but I was just curious since I am a huge fan of full moon nights! Have fun with this one!

Ken Palmer

Well, you may have noticed it is a full moon tonight officially. I have sort of a funny question. What would be a fun thing to do among nudists on the night of a full moon,particularly in the summertime? I know this sounds kind of strange, but I was just curious since I am a huge fan of full moon nights! Have fun with this one!

Ken Palmer

Comment

We usually have a bonfire and a evening of dancing and storytelling and music around here during the full moon year round.

You know we Celts and our ceilidhs!

Comment

I've hiked up to Vernal Falls nude on a full moon night with a small group of friends.Nights in Yosemite are great,tourists are in bed and the animals are out.

Comment

Anything outside nude is great and during a full moon is even better. Adds a certain mystizue to it. Would love to take a walk thru the neighborhood but most residents would not appreciate that. oh well !

Comment

i love full moon summer nights. when i lived in the country,the owls and bats where out. you could hear the coyotes on the ridge with their mounful song. i do miss it sometimes. it is impossible to get outside nude in the city,and it is never quiet.
            city living.with its bright lights,and never ending bustle,is not for me.but i guess i will stay for a while. the rurals of north carolina still call me to their wooded arms. i guess that is what holds me here,although i feel the tug of the west,and know soon i will answer its call;the call of the siren.

Comment

this may not pertain to this subject much but my nephew, who is a retired police officer, said the crazys come out at night on a full moon. i'm not talking nudest but the real weirdos. does sound like fun though.
              stay nude ane stay happy--i'm always happier when i'm nude--pahjo

Comment

pahjo2 there is no conclusive correlation between the full moon and "the crazys" coming out of the woodwork, but it does seem that the time the moon is waxing to its peak and just as it begins to wane the occurance of "oddities" does increase.
                Just as when the tide of the sea goes up and down you have smaller increases in "odd" behavior.
                So it is thoght that we humans as well as all other animals are influenced by tidal shifts and since those shifts are the greatest during a full moon (the moon influences the tide, but that is a longer story) it stands to reason that the "crazys" would be out in greater numbers then.

Comment

I remember as a kid I would play hide and seek on nights of the full moon, I think I would like to do this again, but this time nude.

Comment

free hiking, I love beach at night from 1 am about 5 pm depending on sun rise can hike for miles on the NC outer banks and in doing so happen up on a few fishermen.
                    Found one fishing one night he was as nude as I was, with the ocean sound they don't know you are there till you let them know you are around, well that is the one I stoped and talked to the rest just walked up by the Duns they either did not see me or could not tell I was nude. Going back this July camp & walk.

Comment

The full moons I usually see are passing by in a vehicle of some sort.

Comment

Run naked in the warm night air, look at the stars, and howl!

karrenlandry

Comment

Run naked through the streets of London singing Creedence songs

Comment

Call me crazy, but in my younger days (college) we would actually get together for a game of football. YES, FOOTBALL.
                            But I agree that anything done nude, especially on a full moon (no pun intended) is great.

Comment

I like to take nude hikes on a summer moonlit night, at the lake (Strawberry Lake) in Minnesota without a lantern or light. Walk by the moon light, on a sand or gravel road. You can hear the frogs and critters, a few birds, other things rustling in the grass and brush. It is erie and spooky but thrilling also. There are usually fewer bugs in the air and very little to bother us. This is just plain neat to do. Dakotawalker and wife

Comment

Working...
                              X