President's Day holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President's Day holiday

Hello everyone. I would like to wish you all a nice and relaxing President's Day holiday tomorrow. I don't know what the weather will be like for a lot of you, but is predicted heavy rainfall for us out here in Southern California. So, I guess no picnics for us! Take care!

Ken Palmer

Hello everyone. I would like to wish you all a nice and relaxing President's Day holiday tomorrow. I don't know what the weather will be like for a lot of you, but is predicted heavy rainfall for us out here in Southern California. So, I guess no picnics for us! Take care!

Ken Palmer

Comment

Well, its 19F degrees with a high wind and a very bright sun outside here in the South for the start of "Spunky Old Broads Day" -- the "real" holiday today.

Comment

Happy P. Day to all. It is 45F this morning which is a nice difference of yesterday mornings 14F. Don't you just love those heat waves?

Comment

We were blessed with a three day holiday and my plans to get a start on my all over tan faded when the clouds moved in and rained yesterday. Saturday was great, but yesterday it rained and more of the same today. Oh well, at least I can remain nude inside and not have to go to work.

Comment

The weather got up to 70 today. A few days ago it was eighteen degrees with wind! For me President's Day comes in handy. As a federal employee I was paid double for working on my holiday. Handy because I've been off work for two months recuperating from (non life threatening) surgery.

Texas weather. If you don't like it just wait a while. Anyone else on these message boards who live here or have lived here can attest to the fact that the weather here is as flaky as a box of crackers.

Comment

It started out very cold for this area this morning but has warmed up allot and will be really nice tomorrow.

Am glad that in 1783 Geo Washington voted this third Monday Presidents day. Is a great day to have off to reflect on all the great people that helped maintain and reinforce this fine nation.

Comment

had the electric blanket on low last night, and expect mid 60s today with sun. No holiday here, but will goof off as much as possible in recognition of all of you at Uncle Sugar's teat.

And tonight I will continue to wade through Lincoln in honor of the day.

And here's some good news for yaw'l old yankees. Our pastures have been full of robins for a week now, looks to me like they're waiting to head on up Nawth to be with yaw'l a spell.

In two weeks, it'll be spring here, another two months up yonder I reckon.

Cheers.

Comment

Happy Presidents day to all. Hope all that got the day off enjoyed it. It was warm here today, got some sunning in and that filthy truck washed. I'll sure be glad to see it stay warm, I got a $180.00 gas bill in the mail Sat. and I only keep the thermostat set on 72, constantly, I guesss I should try lowering it a bit more or quit fussing and pay the bill I make, Huh? But boy, that kinda bill hurt, but spring will be here soon and it will go back down to $60.00 or so.
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

Working...
                  X