Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Don't get mad, get naked "

" DON'T GET MAD GET NAKED "
    Saw this on a license plate frame the other day in my home town. Didn't get a chance to see the owners. Too bad. But at least someone is willing to express the true feeling naturism. THANKS !

" DON'T GET MAD GET NAKED "
    Saw this on a license plate frame the other day in my home town. Didn't get a chance to see the owners. Too bad. But at least someone is willing to express the true feeling naturism. THANKS !

Comment

The license on my Mustang convertable is "N8URIST". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would like to add the one I saw on the side of a van driven by a woman the other day:

The National Debt was created by men who don't think Size Matters

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by barelybob:
          [qb] The license on my Mustang convertable is "N8URIST". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
          Bob, What kinds of reactions have you had from that plate??

Comment

Actually, since all my friends and family know about my lifestyle, I haven't had much reaction from most. I haven't had the plate too long, so I imagine once I get around more with it I will get more reaction. I don't get out of the county much, but today I have an appointment at the VA hospital in Tacoma. Maybe it will get some notice. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I got some reaction. After my appointment at the VA yesterday, I went to McChord AFB to register the Mustang on base and renew my other vehicles. The young airman at the desk asked, "Does that say naturist?" when she looked at the registration. I said "Yes" and she said "I like that". I didn't ask if she was a practitioner or even knew what it was. I just put it down as a positive reaction. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by barelybob:
                [qb] Well, I got some reaction. After my appointment at the VA yesterday, I went to McChord AFB to register the Mustang on base and renew my other vehicles. The young airman at the desk asked, "Does that say naturist?" when she looked at the registration. I said "Yes" and she said "I like that". I didn't ask if she was a practitioner or even knew what it was. I just put it down as a positive reaction. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                I do too!!! I wonder what my dear hubby would say if i was to get customized plates with STBN (soon to be nakid)??? He's all for naturism, we just havent had the opportunity for one reason or the other since we moved here. What we really want is land of our own where we can come and go with lots of privacy for us being naturists. Got to go. Deb

Comment

Bob...you seem very open about being a naturist, how has that affected your life??

erc

Comment

I can't say that it has realy made much difference. I believe in being up front as to who I am, and I think people respect that. We all know people who try to hide their true feelings, and they come off as being false. I am much more likely to trust someone who is honest about their attitudes, even if I don't agree with them.

Many on these forums express concern about others finding out. I have always found acceptance. Not all agree or understand, but you would be surprised at how many either feel the same or are at least curious. I have never been condemned. I am sure I may be talked about, but that is not my problem. If we can't be honest with and about ourselves, we are leading a false life, and life is far too short for that.

I didn't mean to go on about this, but you did ask.

Have a wondrous day, and try to be straightforward in all things. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by greensunshine:
                      [qb]
                      The National Debt was created by men who don't think Size Matters

[/qb]
                      Hahaha hehehe LOL! ROFLOL!

Good one! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X