Males in thongs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Males in thongs

Hey there guys. I was just curoius, how many other guys out there wear thongs. I can't get enough of them. Am i alone with this feeling?

Thanks

Zac

Hey there guys. I was just curoius, how many other guys out there wear thongs. I can't get enough of them. Am i alone with this feeling?

Thanks

Zac

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by nudekid1:
      Am i alone with this feeling?

Sorry.....BUT YES

Comment

No your not alone. They are great for wearing under windsuits when running!
        Run Well and Smooth -Roadrambler

Comment

You not alone....

Comment

I have never worn one but am curious. Does the strap that goes between your cheeks not rub and chaff especially when jogging?

Comment

Sorry, but I get myself to wear anything that is skimpy that just about reveals everything anyway. Might as well take the rest off and stay nude.

Comment

Cheers guys i appreciate your comments. Oh and hairyballs, thongs don't chafe when jogging, not if they are the right size.

Comment

ONe of my friends got me one several years back as a joke. I wore it for a short while, but just could not get used to it. It was too confining.

Like nudeM, I think it best to just be nude.

Comment

No...you're not alone and...

Yes..........but only on "very rare" occasions.

Comment

I think i have to agree with shaybare... i've tried them but find them too confining for prolonged everyday use. They aren't too bad for excersizing though, although i still prefer the ol' jockstrap. I'm more of a commando or boxers guys, the former more that the latter.

Comment

I think they would be rather confining when visiting a urinal - think I will stay commando

Comment

No you are not alone. I prefer nothing but under dress slacks at wotk I need something, and a thong is as small I can find. As far as being confining, I prefer the mesh styles, not tight at all. Usually order from International Male catalog. Not many stores carry thongs for men and the ones that are available are too tight and uncomfortable.

Comment

I wear them if the sand is really hot, so I don't burn my feet.

Steve

Comment

Have never worn one and have no plans to. Seems to be uncomfortable to me. Would rather wear nothing than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X