What do you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do?

What do you do after having a shower? I go to my room, set the towel down on the floor, sit on the towel, and put the newspaper on the floor and start reading it in the nude!

What do you do after having a shower? I go to my room, set the towel down on the floor, sit on the towel, and put the newspaper on the floor and start reading it in the nude!

Comment

I dry to me.

Comment

i usually dry myself after a shower, dunno about anyone else!

Comment

Well, if I'm fortunate enough to have showered in an outdoor shower I may just put on sandals and start walking. If I figure I need to shave, that's the time. Otherwise, I'm with the others, I dry off (usually including blow drying my hair).

Comment

at home i dry myself off. at a nudist lodge i let the breeze dry me off.

Comment

I will have to go with(drum roll)...dry myself off.

Comment

Depends on what I'm going to do after the shower. Sometimes I dry myself, and sometimes I drip dry. Then I go about my business as usual--nude.

Comment

WINTER in OZland -
                  I shower in the morning, dry and then walk to the front verandah and even in temperatures down to 40F (as long as it is sunny) change into my workclothes.

Two or three times a week some nude Yoga.

If I shower in the evening, then straight to the lounge room to get dressed in front of the wood fire.

JAMES

Comment

I go immediately out to the nearest room in the house where there are others and get close and SHAKE OFF!

Comment

When Im in the house and Ive had a shower I dry myself off and stay naked unless I have to go out which means I have to get dressed. If I am at a naturist club then the answer is obvious I stay naked. I dont suppose that I am the only one who doesnt like wearing clothes unless I have to.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X