Renovating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovating

I have recently been renovating my Condo-I call it 'The Shoebox by the Sea'-it's small but it is home.Everything was white -so I painted colors and put in fans and got new blinds.

I have recently been renovating my Condo-I call it 'The Shoebox by the Sea'-it's small but it is home.Everything was white -so I painted colors and put in fans and got new blinds.

Comment

Looks good so far. Must be fun renovating in the buff.
      Thanks for sharing, when done show us the finished rooms.

Comment

great photos! jobs are always best done in the nude if you can. paid off!!

Comment

Is wearing a hat make you not nude???

Comment

I"M such a sloppy painter that I would be covered with paint if I tried it but great series of photos.

Comment

Great pictures and nice work. That's the only way to do painting, too bad I can't get my wife to agree.

Comment

Good to see a brave color choice, beats white/beige any day. It looks really good.
                Enjoy it, now that you have the hard work done

Comment

I have done most chores around the house naked, but over the past two days have removed the old grouting all around the bathroom fixtures and tiles, and redone it. Its the only way to work around the house!

Comment

We recently had a major renovation of our house done, but it was done by a contractor, so I was not able to do any of the work, nude for that matter. Too many others in and out. Great set set of pics. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos, dancinbare. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                      X