Good evening again everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening again everyone!

Hello again everybody. I don't mean to intrude or interrupt everyone's conversation(s). I am just getting a few words in if I can. How is everybody? As I said in my very first post, I am new to this group or forum. I am still observing the way everyone converses or posts with one another in order to get comfortable. I guess I am afraid of coming off like an oddball, considering this is the first time I have ever joined a nudist/naturist computer group. I have noticed that many and various topics and subjects are discussed here on the group. If I were to simply reply or respond to any of them at random, would that be appropriate or proper? Please let me know so I will not inadvertently anger or annoy anyone here. Thank you and have a nice evening!

Ken Palmer

Hello again everybody. I don't mean to intrude or interrupt everyone's conversation(s). I am just getting a few words in if I can. How is everybody? As I said in my very first post, I am new to this group or forum. I am still observing the way everyone converses or posts with one another in order to get comfortable. I guess I am afraid of coming off like an oddball, considering this is the first time I have ever joined a nudist/naturist computer group. I have noticed that many and various topics and subjects are discussed here on the group. If I were to simply reply or respond to any of them at random, would that be appropriate or proper? Please let me know so I will not inadvertently anger or annoy anyone here. Thank you and have a nice evening!

Ken Palmer

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Ken Palmer:
      If I were to simply reply or respond to any of them at random, would that be appropriate or proper? Please let me know so I will not inadvertently anger or annoy anyone here. Thank you and have a nice evening!
      Ken Palmer

Well Ken you're doing great so far!

By all means feel free to join in any conversation you come across here that you wish to contribute to. Heck you can even start a new topic if you want!

We're pretty much a laid back easygoing bunch here and you won't anger or annoy anyone as long as you are polite and civil (which you seem to be).

So come on in, take your clothes off and make yourself at home!

Comment

Thanks PascoDoug. This really helps a lot! Don't worry, civil is my middle name! Being I was raised in the military environment, it is first hand nature! My father was military, I wasn't! But it still rubs off on you!

Ken Palmer

quote:
        Originally posted by PascoDoug:
        quote:
        Originally posted by Ken Palmer:
        If I were to simply reply or respond to any of them at random, would that be appropriate or proper? Please let me know so I will not inadvertently anger or annoy anyone here. Thank you and have a nice evening!
        Ken Palmer

Well Ken you're doing great so far!

By all means feel free to join in any conversation you come across here that you wish to contribute to. Heck you can even start a new topic if you want!

We're pretty much a laid back easygoing bunch here and you won't anger or annoy anyone as long as you are polite and civil (which you seem to be).

So come on in, take your clothes off and make yourself at home!

Comment

Welcome, Ken. We're just people here.

If you want to know what sort of people are nudists—-which of course is what most of us on this forum are--go to your nearest department store, supermarket, or WalMart. Watch the people in the aisles. That's us.

Don't worry. You'll fit right in.

Comment

We're just people here, Ken, and no different from non-nudists except that we're comfortable with our nude bodies.

You're welcome to join in any subject that interests you. In fact, something new that hasn't been discussed here (I'm not sure there IS anything) is always welcome as long as it isn't inappropriate, although from some things I've seen here I'm not sure anything is inappropriate--except profanity and sexually explicit photos.

Comment

Welcome, dude. Jump in anytime and anywhere you wish.

UWrd

Comment

Welcome fellow Californian . Just on this thread alone we have N, Ca ,San Bernadino and Orange.Good to have you here you will enjoy it , Im sure . No matter where you are from it was just an observation .Look forward to future posts .

Comment

The water's fine, Jump right in. There's room for every body, long as its Nude.What the heck, even if it isn't.
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

Okay, I'll join in as the majority has already stated, just jump in. You will quickly find you are among some very nice nudists who are willing to steer you in the right direction, should you have any questions.

It's nice to another Californian here. I'm a little north of you, 35 miles south of Fresno. That puts me about 250 miles from you. Oh well, at least you are from "The Golden State".

Enjoy your stay and please, feel free to post anytime. Welcome aboard.

Comment

ir you see a topic of interest or have experience to add to the subject feel free to post. many great people here as are the posts.

Comment

Or you could just add Irrelevant ramblings from time to time.
                        We won't mind. We're a pretty easy going bunch for the most part.

Steve

Comment

We are only a group of normal every day people just sharing a common actibity and interest. Thanks for joining us.

Comment

Working...
                          X