what other site are you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what other site are you on?

besides being on this web site for nudist,i am on many others and groups; net nude,my nude life,backyard bares,nfn,flanudedudes friends,aanr,pittsburgh naturist just to name a few. my list keeps growing. feel free to list any other site for nudist you are on.

besides being on this web site for nudist,i am on many others and groups; net nude,my nude life,backyard bares,nfn,flanudedudes friends,aanr,pittsburgh naturist just to name a few. my list keeps growing. feel free to list any other site for nudist you are on.

Comment

Keith,

I also post on;
      My Nude Life
      Your Nude Life
      AANR's message board
      Naturists Family Network
      NetNude
      Nudist-Resorts.org
      Orientbeach.com
      Travel talk online

These keep my typing skills up enough, but I wouldn't limit myself to them if I had a bit more time.

Comment

I used to post on:

nudist-resorts.org
        netnude.com

until I realized that I would get one or two responses from these boards, but get 10 times as many here. So I figure these boards must be slower, or the people there more boring! So now I post only here.

Comment

I watch 4-5 others sites but I only post on this site and NetNude. I have lost track if I get on to many websites. I have found out that I perfer this site along with NetNude the best so far.

Ray

Comment

I post myself here and also have on netnude. But enjoy talking with other nudists.

quote:
            Originally posted by ScubaRay:
            I watch 4-5 others sites but I only post on this site and NetNude. I have lost track if I get on to many websites. I have found out that I perfer this site along with NetNude the best so far.

Ray

Comment

Naturist Christians and http://www.truechristians.net. I'm going to look for other naturist forums.

Comment

Just new to this type of thing and only post here. How do you guys find the time to post on so many different sites?

Comment

I post regularly on Cat's Forums, also known to many as Freebody Zone. It's a very good and peaceful place, the people there are really nice and we are closely bonded together, which is why rarely does any trouble happen there (although we get a few trolls everynow and then).

I was a regular poster on Netnude for a few years, mainly in the teens forum. Now that I am 22 I can't post there anymore, plus most of the people I was friends of overthere have stopped posting. Still, it's one of the best nudist sites available online, one of the sites that helped me alot when I first got into nudism, and the founder, Jan C, is one of the best and sweetest people you can ever meet.

Comment

I post here, Netnude, and MNL. I used to post over at nudist-resorts but haven't been back there in a while. The same with the AANR boards. I was a member of a number of nudist yahoo groups, but when they deleted my account for (I believe-they of course never told me nor gave me any warning) having a Sally Mann group that dared to have her pics shown, I didn't rejoin them. I do want to go back to Jewishnudists. Currently, I am the owner of Republican Naturists (no major activity yet) and Hampton Roads Nudists (trying seeming in vain to start a non-landed group here). I am also a regular lurker and occasional contributor of ClothesfreeChild2 (unrelated to this site).

grl66:"How do you guys find the time to post on so many different sites?"

Short attention span.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by grl66:
                      Just new to this type of thing and only post here. How do you guys find the time to post on so many different sites?

I'm retired and have nothing else to do--except enjoy the resort.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Jon-Marc:

I'm retired and have nothing else to do--except enjoy the resort.

Lucky bugger! Little wonder why the big grin then.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Bob S.:
                          Currently, I am the owner of Republican Naturists (no major activity yet)
                          Bob S.

Ya think that tells you something? ROFLMBBO

Comment

I am a member of a few Naturist groups and a moderator of Rob Turnbull's organization's group, YNAI.com. I post on here and there usually but have in the past been a frequent poster on Cat's forum. I shall again I am sure. When this gets too political, I leave for awhile as I do with other forums. I know most of the forums and have many real friends there, especially ynai and Cat's.
                            -Danee

Comment

We post on here and Naturist Family Network. However, I enjoy the Family Network better because of its smaller group.

Comment

Working...
                              X