SFGIDLIF...QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFGIDLIF...QB

All right, Shaybare, I'll bite. What does that alphabet soup mean?

All right, Shaybare, I'll bite. What does that alphabet soup mean?

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Jochanaan:
      [qb] All right, Shaybare, I'll bite. What does that alphabet soup mean? [/qb]
      ?????

SFGIDLIF...QB

Comment

Heeee heee I know.....A little mushr... uhhh BIRDIE told me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey..Don't tell everyone.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] This is a family thing.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Have a great day..NoodJuggler

SFGILIF ..Sorry it is suppose to be SFGIDLIF...QB

Comment

ercNY nice to see you posting again! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Sure would be nice to see our buddy Suntied back on the forums. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Jochanaan, the alphabet soup is a real mystery. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] I think it was cooked up by the voices of all the SA's who post here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Be sure when you take a bite of alphabet soup it has cooled a little so you don't burn your mouth. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SFGIDLIF.....QB [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it's Navajo for WOFTAHTHCTSYL

Comment

Not that it takes much, but y'all completely lost me. (hey at least I can admit it).

Comment

Only kids know about alphabet soup. Are there any kids in this forum to tell us ??

JAMES

Comment

Today is truely one of those SFGIDLIF...QB

Not only am I SFGIDLIF...QB, I also got some unexpected good news today regarding something else that I have been looking forward too...well actually I didn't expect to get the news quite so soon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
                    Female, Mormon, and Proud of Both...QB

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Rex:
                      [qb] I think it's Navajo for WOFTAHTHCTSYL [/qb]
                      well i guess i could ask my apache/hopi friend,but i think its one of those words the goverment uses,sort of like they say "unused bovine nourishment excretement" we just say bullsh*t. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

A family thing, hunh? Well, I sure got a lot of answers that didn't answer. "[It] must be a dreadful word because we don't know what it means." (L. Frank Baum, Ozma of Oz)

Comment

AS far as the word above, all I can say is DILLIGAF [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by NE Alan:
                            [qb] AS far as the word above, all I can say is DILLIGAF [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                            Now that one I know, usually preceeded by LIME [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by greensunshine:
                              [qb] Today is truely one of those SFGIDLIF...QB

Not only am I SFGIDLIF...QB, I also got some unexpected good news today regarding something else that I have been looking forward too...well actually I didn't expect to get the news quite so soon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
                              Female, Mormon, and Proud of Both...QB [/qb]
                              Are congratulations in order? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

SFGIDLIF...QB [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X