• nude beach options

Which of these options would you prefer or local government to employ
    All beaches are clothing optional 3 days a month about 10%
    4.17%
    1/10 of all beach are partiation off for clothing optional use
    37.50%
    10 percent of the beaches are desginated for clothing optional use
    58.33%

the other possibility is to allow nudity on all beaches, mixed with textile people. In Germany, some swimming pools have this rules and the naturist people and clothed people live in harmony. This permit the textile people to discover the naturist way of life

Comment

Might as well be nude at all beaches since many of the swimwear if so skimpy, very little is left to the imagination, especially female swimwear. I agree, beaches should allow clothing optional anywhere on the beach.

Comment

I too find it laughable that someone would be reluctant to go nude to the beach and wear nearly nothing to cover themselves, especially the women's fashions. Naturally, all of us would prefer all beaches all nude all the time. Clothing optional would also be acceptable, but if we even got the ten percent suggested, it would be a vast improvement.

Comment

Honestly, I'd prefer "option 4", all beaches are clothing optional ALL days of the month.

Of the available options, I went with 1/10 of all beaches (option #2) since that would mean no matter what beach you go to or when you go, there would be an area to go nude. Also, the textiles would get more exposure (no pun intended) to the idea of nude beach use being normal by nude folks being nearby rather than off in some totally different beach where they may imagine all sorts of deviant behavior going on. They can peek over and see most of the nudists are just as boring as they are ;-) just happier.

Comment

Option four would be ideal, I chose option 2, 1/10th of all beaches all the time mostly because I would think that option 3, ten percent of all beaches would have those beaches a long distance from home. I lived most of my life within 25 miles of one of the Great Lakes that have wonderful beaches, but with my luck those beaches designated clothing optional would be in more populated areas and a hundred or more miles from home.

Comment

Option 5: there should be some nudity MANDATORY beaches!

Comment

Many European beaches are clothing optional. Why not here?

Comment

Originally posted by swedenu View Post
                  Many European beaches are clothing optional. Why not here?
                  Short answer: Because we are the children of puritans

Comment

The fourth option is to have all the beaches be clothing optional.

Comment

I'd like a clothing optional beach to be available near me on any given day. The "any given day" criteria eliminates Option 1. It would be more practical to designate one in ten beaches as clothing optional rather than one-tenth of every beach. It would be difficult to sell the idea of a nude section on a beach that is fronted by a continuous line of houses and condominiums.

In the United States, we will never reach ten percent. Even one percent might be a stretch based on the current political climate.. I'd be happy if we could have nude beaches spaced along the coastline within an hour's drive of each other.

I have wondered why localities haven't viewed nude beaches as a way to raise money. They could charge parking or entrance fees and use some of the money to provide policing. There is no doubt that nude beaches are a big draw. The following photo is an aerial view of the southern end of nude section at Haulover Beach. Almost all the people are in the nude section.

Click image for larger version

Name:	haulover_southern_end_birds_eye_view_annotated.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	552338

Comment

Working...
                      X