Do you sleep in the nude?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you sleep in the nude?

I sleep in the nude and find it gives me a most comfortable and relaxing sleep. I also believe it is healthier to sleep naked than clothed. You should give it a try.

It’s the only way to do it for me.

Comment

Yes, I've been sleeping in the nude for years and years....

Comment

Same for me. It is much more comfortable and I sleep much better while nude.

Comment

Have been sleeping nude for over 40 years and that goes for naps too. In summer there is nothing like the gentle breeze of the ceiling fan on the whole body. In winter the comforter keeps me warm.

Comment

I started when I was in my young teens and haven't stopped.

Bob S.

Comment

we always sleep nude - J started in early teens. Comfortable, cozy, healthy, fun ...
              We also (shhhhh!) Shower nude!

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post
                Have been sleeping nude for over 40 years and that goes for naps too. In summer there is nothing like the gentle breeze of the ceiling fan on the whole body. In winter the comforter keeps me warm.
                Are you always naked at home or do you undress for naps

Comment

Originally posted by ranul View Post

Are you always naked at home or do you undress for naps
                  I don't spend a lot of nude time at home because of grandchildren being here and I am in and out of the house a lot. So yes, I do undress for naps. I would normally be taking my pants or shorts off and it is no effort to get rid of the underwear and tee shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post

I don't spend a lot of nude time at home because of grandchildren being here and I am in and out of the house a lot. So yes, I do undress for naps. I would normally be taking my pants or shorts off and it is no effort to get rid of the underwear and tee shirt.
                    It's too bad that you can't be naked because of your grandchildren.

Comment

It depends on the grandchildren’s parents.

Comment

The grandchildren's parents would object. The son-in-law even objected to me walking between bedroom and bath when he lived here. The daughter has her hang ups too. Last week she arrived earlier than anticipated and I was still in my "night clothes" and when I went to unlock the door for her, she shielded her two boys from the view. I've been nude in her presence on a number of occasions, but she does not like it. Now the naked boys think nothing of climbing into the hot tub with their naked grandpa.

Comment

I have been sleeping nude since fourth grade. One evening after my bath, my mother informed me that all my pajamas were in the hamper and have not been washed.
                          She said "You can sleep just as you are." That was the best night sleep I ever had, so I asked my mother if I could sleep that way every night and she said "If you wish, yes."

Comment

Absolutely, it's the most comfortable way to sleep.

Comment

good luck finding someone here that doesnt sleep nude

Comment

Working...
                              X