Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the virus affect your ability to enjoy Nude recreation in anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the virus affect your ability to enjoy Nude recreation in anyway?

Does the virus affect your ability to enjoy Nude recreation in anyway? I’m actually finding its allowing me to find more secluded areas because everyone is home.

It's rare that I can be nude outside of the home. Now that I am home more of the time, I am nude more. I managed to be nude for four days straight after my knee replacement surgery a month ago.

Comment

I had planned to rejoin the local nudist club, but my wife and I are staying at home as much as possible.

Comment

Covid definitely slowed us down this year.

But we did finally make it out to the resort last week end. The "Covid rules" at LOTW were pretty stringent: masks required to check in and to enter the pool area, no admission after 2 pm, only return guests (no newbies), no more than 100 people admitted, clubhouse closed. That set my wife's mind at ease.

LOTW has a lake; which made it easy to social distance and still enjoy doing activities. That's not always possible at many smaller resorts.

Comment

It has for me. I spent most of the last 3 summers working away, part time, away from home. So I was unable to go to the resort close to me. Things have lifted so I tried to make a reservation for 3 days at the resort, but do to covid they have to limit the number of people they are allowed on the property. So they are only allowing members and those that have visited within the past 2 years. They said I was now considered a first time visitor and they wouldn't allow me to come to the resort. They said maybe next year will be different.

Comment

Didn't do the 5K I normally do, but otherwise still nekkid behind my suburban home with privacy fence and pool.

Comment

It has, the nude resorts close to me are only open to there regular members and not to visitors

Comment

The 5K run at White Tail Resort in Ivor, Virginia was cancelled this year due to Covid. It will be the first time in several years that I haven't run it.

Comment

Yes and no. With the virus, unable to go to most stores, in particular the malls, plus being retired, I am definitely able to practice nudity much more often. Even though it's only at home, I have gone days without anything on, except for my wrap around, which basically covers the essentials, and with the split side, it's easy to notice there is nothing on underneath. With our Grandson working at nights, I am completely bare, inside and out in the evening hours. Plus, I am able to skinny dip almost everyday, so my all over tan has really progressed this year.

Comment

I'm naked more but less social. I miss and like the social

Comment

I've been to a local nudist club 4 times this year. Once on a weekend when the pool/clubhouse area was very crowed by the early afternoon. I mostly stayed on the periphery. The other times were on weekdays and then the only people I saw were folks that lived there. I did talk a to them but still stayed on the side and walked the grounds for exercise,

Comment

Working...
                      X