Skin tight or nearly nude clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin tight or nearly nude clothes

I guess it is something old fashioned in me, but I truly dislike seeing people in skin tight clothes. I'm not talking about a sports bra, or shorts for riding or surfing, I'm talking about every day people who think wearing skin tight clothes makes them that much sexier. I'm sorry but it doesn't. I was out this morning after a storm in Omaha checking on some of my companies portables toilets we have set up for a concert today. Both to the site and back, here are people in skin tight clothes so you can see very bulge and ripple. Trust me at 7 AM, I do not need to see this. If you want everyone to see your body then simply go naked. Get over it, take your clothes off, there we've done it, now can we move on to coffee and a danish for breakfast.
    This has gone on forever I know, but in the past few years people have really taken this to a new level. Wearing skin tight underwear to a store so both the front and back are either partially or fully exposed. Really? A) Were you taught nothing at home? We would have been slapped down, for even thinking of walking out the front door this way. B) Why do you think I need to see this? C) All that pops in my mind are some words and phrases from the Old Testament about Jezebels and heathens. I'm not a religionist in any way, but sometimes the old phrases do come to mind about our society.

On the nearly nude clothes. If I hear or see one more article that says, "OMG, OMG, OMG, or JAW DROPPING, or the Internet is MELTING DOWN, over some, and I say this with all my love and affection, "Tart" wearing "An almost nude dress at the Oscars, Emmy's, etc." I think I will puke. These sensational blogs, posts, whatever they call them, are really the problem. They do nothing but create stereotypes, harm, and body shaming around the world. I've had to live with a large body my entire life. Half Norwegian/half German, so guess where that left me. I've heard it all from kindergarten on. So tired of it and we need to get over it and move along to another subject in this world.

I keep up on the singer Lizzo, and others who are either heavier set, tall, not a perfect 10+ for the world these days and their comments. I am really proud of both the men and women, who come forward to stamp out the idiocy there seems to be on having these perfect bodies. I mean let's face it. The only 2 people who were perfect were Adam and Eve, due to the fact there was no one else around to body shame them, no internet or cameras to post pictures, from then on well we all have issues, and have heard about it, and heard about it, and heard about it.

I am more amused than appalled by the scene, but I have often wondered how wearing a garment that you can see through to the skin is legal if not acceptable by our society, but nude would get you into trouble.The most idiotic designs in my opinion are the outrageously expensive gowns that are nothing but sheer fabric with three tiny opaque strategically placed patches and I question two of those patches. Nipples need not be covered. We all have them, even us guys and for a good number of us they can be found on top of or in front of a concentration of fat. They can even bounce when we run, that is if we can run.
    Skin tight is another thing all together. If so many of us are body conscious and do not live up to what we consider ideal, why wear yoga pants? They do show every ripple and bump and they don't even have pockets. Beachwear brings us to another contradiction. Those with body issues would not be seen nude, but what they wear to the beach covers so little that they might as well be nude. The attire hides nothing but skin color.

Comment

I often wondered if skin tight clothes was healthy after I discovered nudism. I don't think they are healthy at all now. They aren't mentally healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by nudeyooper View Post
        I am more amused than appalled by the scene, but I have often wondered how wearing a garment that you can see through to the skin is legal if not acceptable by our society, but nude would get you into trouble.The most idiotic designs in my opinion are the outrageously expensive gowns that are nothing but sheer fabric with three tiny opaque strategically placed patches and I question two of those patches. Nipples need not be covered. We all have them, even us guys and for a good number of us they can be found on top of or in front of a concentration of fat. They can even bounce when we run, that is if we can run.
        Skin tight is another thing all together. If so many of us are body conscious and do not live up to what we consider ideal, why wear yoga pants? They do show every ripple and bump and they don't even have pockets. Beachwear brings us to another contradiction. Those with body issues would not be seen nude, but what they wear to the beach covers so little that they might as well be nude. The attire hides nothing but skin color.
        Now wondering about it, most beach clothes that women wear that are considered modest (1 piece suit) is made of lycra or spandex. Are these clothes really modest? Nude is modest compared to beach clothes, yet you get in trouble for being naked. The nude woman below I consider to be modest. She's in a naturist venue (I think, it may be a private campground). She's not doing anything but smiling at the camera.

I still think that skin tight clothes are not healthy to wear all the time. You're drawing attention to yourself when you do. Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	551853

Comment

It has never occurred to me to worry about any of this. "Nobody needs to see this at 7am" is body shaming. Celebs almost naked, good for us, people getting used to seeing bodies. One pc suits getting close to naked. Yay for us. One step closer to acceptance. Trying to be sexy, yeah, that's just people trying to procreate. That evolves but it's always there. Trying to be modest is just people trying to control it. Put a little bourbon in your coffee. You'll be fine.

Comment

As a form of protest, it has occurred to me that laws against nudity on public beaches could be subverted by wearing form-fitting clothing. Women's swimsuits pretty much already are, or can be, form-fitting. There are some manufacturers who offer a similar approach to men's swimsuits.

https://www.cocksox.com/collections/...hop-all?page=2

Click image for larger version

Name:	cocksox.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	551942

Comment

lol @ cocksox

Comment

Not that I would care whether the above pictured would look good on me, I do approach the concept in that I most often wear lycra exercise shorts when swimming. I've had nobody object even though they are thin enough for horse flys to bite through.

Comment

Originally posted by EltonJ View Post
                  I often wondered if skin tight clothes was healthy after I discovered nudism. I don't think they are healthy at all now. They aren't mentally healthy.
                  One of the many things I enjoy about being a nudist, is allowing my body to breathe. I would agree, from a health perspective - not sure they would be all that healthy to wear! I have much better skin from going nude and allowing it to breathe, i.e., speaking from a male stand point - there's nothing worse than a sweaty groin region in tight clothing or tight or baggy wet swim suits.

Comment

I find skin tight to be uncomfortable and as others have stated, it seems unhealthy (to me, anyway). I also find skimpy bathing suits and clothes pretty damned erotic, love to see them. But I am a nudist at heart!

Comment

I don't care about seeing others wearing skin-tight clothes, but they are not for me. When not naked, I prefer loose clothing, even bathing suits.

Bob S.

Comment

Working...
                      X