Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answering the door-do you put a shirt on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering the door-do you put a shirt on?

Mostly a guy question. Door bell rings, Pop the shorts on that are hanging by the door. Do you you also put a shirt on?

If I am in my jockeys or boxer briefs, I don't even bother with the shorts. Had Jehovah's Witnesses never return even after engaging them in conversation.

Comment

If I don't have a shirt on when the door bell rings, I'll stay that way. I'll even follow them to their car when they leave, shirtless.
      Jehovah's Witnesses, it's been quite a few years since they have been over here. They came to the house one time and the wife opened the door. She called me over and of course, I went to see who it was (she motioned to me who it was). I dropped my shorts (that's all I was wearing) before turning the corner, and there I was, fully naked. They got a full glimpse and literally ran down the sidewalk. Haven't seen them since.

Comment

I don't bother with a shirt, not much reason to

Comment

I answered the door one time to find a couple middle-aged women trying to interest me in Jehovah's Witnesses or some such.
          I was not interested, but they were so nice and polite I couldn't be rude to them.
          I responded that, not meaning to be rude, the best I could respond, in terms they would not misunderstand, they would be practicing Onanism, spreading their seed where it would not grow.
          They seemed to blush, but understood what I meant, and left, politely, thanking me for my time...

Comment

I do get dressed when a stranger comes to my door, out of respect. I don't want to freak out anyone. And don't want to give nudist a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by Enjoying life View Post
              I do get dressed when a stranger comes to my door, out of respect. I don't want to freak out anyone. And don't want to give nudist a bad name.
              This guy gets it

Comment

When I have pants on, I usually have on a shirt too. That's the way I spend most of my time. However, when I am done going out for the day I will strip to my briefs and take off the shoes and socks. If my neighbor comes to the door, I will answer it dressed that way. Strangers will get the pants put back on. I did answer while nude one time for a friend who had seen me nude on several occasions.

Comment

In the mid 1960's I was a newspaper carrier. As was typical of the time, I bought the papers and sold them to my customers. We the collected once per week going to each house with our record books and plenty of change. There was one gentleman who always answered the door in his boxers and an undershirt. We found it amusing, but certainly non shocking and he probably could have answered nude and it would not have bothered us.

Comment

When our kids had the paper route, there was a gentleman that was always naked inside his house in the mornings. Though he never answered the door, he did hang around the kitchen in the mornings (coffee drinker I assume), with the curtains open.

Comment

When I was delivering newspapers when I was a kid one family asked me to ring the bell when I delivered the paper and remembered a young girl opening the door naked once

Comment

I never put on a shirt when answering the door. The next guy selling solar panels is going to see me nude. In AZ, they're worse than JW.

Comment

Working...
                        X